Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: New Thundercats TV Show

I thought ep 5 was awesome!! some action finally! Nah isn't the old series about Lion-o learning and growing up to be king? I'm guessing this is the same. He is still young and is going to make bad decisions and im guessing as the series goes on he'll become wiser and grow and make better decisions.
    its not like he wanted to be king it was thrown at him after his dad passed away.

Previews for episode 6 is up and it looks good too! IMO i think this series is fantastic can't get enough of it, can't say the same for TFrime

@ Tet's: from the sound of it , yes I think it's the same voice actor.... the guy who does the voice of the Shark bounty hunter in Lilo and Stitch heheehhe. Whenever I hear that voice I can't help but smile even though he is portraying a whole different character, I just can't help but see past that Shark guy. Same when I hear Kree summers voice - she does Number 5 in Kids Next Door and Foxxy Love on Drawn together - the voice isn't so versatile (sounds the same no matter what character you slap it on), so easily identifiable, yet so in demand.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

On the Lion-O being king thing, If Tygra is older, why isn't he first in line for the throne. They are brothers aren't they? Unless Tygra is adopted or something.

Not sure how species and stuff works in the Thundercats world... I guess it's OK, coz Lion-O seems to like Cheetara.

I really enjoyed ep 5... mostly because it had more Mumm-Ra in it I get the feeling that the story is really building up to something, which is what TF:Prime doesn't do all that well.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

i did enjoy this episode as well, i find myself looking forward to the next episode over all other shows.

i do wonder how long before we do see other bad guys tho jackleman etc..
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Whoa man! Just keeps getting better!! Watched it live was fantastic!!! I highly reccommend it, can't wait for next week!!!

Ancient Spirits of Evil: Transform this decayed form, into Mumm-Ra!! - The Ever-Living!!!

hint - search for thundercats.2011.s01e06.hdtv.xvid-fqm

Enjoyable episode 6 was. So if Mumm-Ra just needs his own magics to en-biggen himself, why isn't he always like that?

Love his tank thing too!

Wonder whats next (Spoliers) now that they found the Book o Omens?

Ep6 was the best one yet! Mumm-Ra has a sweet ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    On the Lion-O being king thing, If Tygra is older, why isn't he first in line for the throne. They are brothers aren't they? Unless Tygra is adopted or something.
    I can't remember if it was mentioned in the show or if I just read it somewhere but Tygra is adopted.