Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasbro MP Optimus coming to Australia October

bowspearer Guest

Anyone who's interested in Newcastle, TRU Kotara have 4 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    how many saturdays before is that, kup?
    The last sighting I remember is when those were sold out (during the voucher/coupon sale). Does that mean they have restocked twice?

I have a reservation for MP-10 being held till the sale on wednesday, thanks to my FB complaint. Was hoping that it'll be 25% off but am happy with what they've done and at least try to get me one..
    That was nearly 3 weeks ago now when the voucher first became active. That stock sold out and apparently there has been at least one restock since but after the voucher's time period ended.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    That was nearly 3 weeks ago now when the voucher first became active. That stock sold out and apparently there has been at least one restock since but after the voucher's time period ended.
    I didn't know that. Thought it was sold out everywhere except Campbelltown. Wow, Miranda must be special since no one else seems to have restocked prior to this week's sale.

Got mine today thru TRU reservation. I tried to get another but guy said they probably didn't have any. It's an outright lie. They haven't displayed it yet and according to the delivery guy it's still in pallet from another guy who tried to get one this morning and most likely will be stocked early tomorrow morning.

Any sightings yet?

Well, I had one reserved for me at chatswood toys r us for a friend of mine in hospital who couldn't get it himself. When I got here today, I found that a small Asian man (their description) named David had come here and claimed that the one with my name was reserved for him and must have gotten his name wrong. So he sniped it.

David if you post here: f__k you dude. You took a toy off a guy in hospital. Feel good about that.

Mods I apologize for swearing.
    Last edited by Tober; 1st November 2012 at 07:31 PM.
    i do NOT Play with toys...

But I DO occasionally do scale model assisted simulations in physical fight dynamics.

Quote Originally Posted by The Scream Man View Post
    Well, I had one reserved for me at chatswood toys r us for a friend of mine in hospital who couldn't get it himself. When I got here today, I found that a small Asian man (their description) named David had come here and claimed that the one with my name was reserved for him and must have gotten his name wrong. So he sniped it.

David if you post here: f__k you dude. You took a toy off a guy in hospital. Feel good about that.

Mods I apologize for swearing.
    Sorry to hear bout that. That's the problem w/ not asking for ID & reservation over the phone.

I was afraid of the same thing happening that's why I grabbed it as soon as I can yesterday instead of a more convenient time for me.
    Last edited by griffin; 2nd November 2012 at 02:11 AM. Reason: edit of quote

Having trouble finding MP Optimus? Looks like there is a massive restock happening in America, and we are supposed to get another shipment here this month as well (so could be just as much of an increase).
    But note that they had a $20 price increase on their second shipment.... so hopefully that doesn't happen here as well.

That's good, although I hope they don't mark it up. I haven't searched and TRUs yet.

Not surprised by the price increase. RK has mentioned it already. Even toyshops from where I get them(both Msia and HK) have told me as well. Absolutely daylight robbery by Hasbro. Firstly release a smaller size deluxe without increasing its price. Now its both! Smaller and more expensive.

hey, found this ebay. works out to be 180.00 shipped to your door.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transform...56734a2&_uhb=1

The ebay's already gone. Just a reminder. All TRUs in Victoria are sold out. I was told this and got it confirmed. They won't get more until next catalogue, where I and others are guessing that there will be a price hike. I am very disappointed and have not been able to get my hands on one. I feel your pain for those who have missed out on the first run.