Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Transformers sightings

Geez. They're getting stuff in that can't sell from O/S to put in their toy sale. I'm really excited...
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Kmart Chaddy has a lot of Death Stars and Mill Falcons as well now.

I've seen the Death Stars and Falcon popping up in Targets too recently, which is odd if K-Mart's the one promoting them!

While not quite as good as Gok and Dirge virtually stealing Death Star TF's the other week, they can now be had at Big W for $48.62! Legitimately as well!
    Also at the same price, the Milllenium Falcon, though i'm not even sure if that's a good deal! An absolute heap of both at Belmont, near the main isle opposite the shoe section.

I think it is funny that the Kmart Sunnybank has had a slightly damaged boxed Darth Vader/Death Star on their clearance shelves for over a month for $69, and will soon have minty fresh ones for less, for their toy sale.

Heaps of the Star Wars 2-pack (Darth & OB1) for $29.66 (that's like 2 for the price of 1) at BigW Calamvale.

Borgeman and I saw the newly packaged SWTF figures in the white and blue style. It looks very easy on the eyes and I'm really tempted to get them because they look so nice. All old molds though unfortunately and at $35. No way I'd pay for crappy toys in the first place just to have packaging.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Borgeman and I saw the newly packaged SWTF figures in the white and blue style. It looks very easy on the eyes and I'm really tempted to get them because they look so nice. All old molds though unfortunately and at $35. No way I'd pay for crappy toys in the first place just to have packaging.
    Come on Mate! You know you can't resist...

The White & Blue styled-packaging makes a crappy figure look somewhat... newish, different & uh... "special"

Apparently i had a look today and they don't seem to come with the "mecha" (person that rides in the robot). I say its not worth despite the nice new packaging...

The mini figures are no loss to me. All of mine either live in the cockpit permanently or stored with other random accessories

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister