Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheap Transformers Box Sets at JB

Default Cheap Transformers Box Sets at JB

hey guys. I was in JB-Hi Fi on Bourke St in Melbourne yesterday. They are doing stock take this Tuesday and are trying to sell stoke. One of the deals is 50% off most Madman Anime DVDs, including G1.
    I don't know if it is only limited to Bourke St or other stores, but they had collections 2 to 6. Collections 3-6 were already about $25, and collection 2 was normal, but the 50% off comes off the sticker price, so you could get 3-6 for $13.5 a piece
    I couldn't see any Beast Wars stock, they might have some.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

That's a great find! I'll have to check out my local tomorrow!

Yea... they are clearing stock.

I called one of the store and asked for Headmasters and Masterforce. They didn't have it but the guy told me he could order some in and give it to me at 50% the price. So that was good. Will receive a call from them soon...hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropisetron View Post
    Yea... they are clearing stock.

I called one of the store and asked for Headmasters and Masterforce. They didn't have it but the guy told me he could order some in and give it to me at 50% the price. So that was good. Will receive a call from them soon...hopefully.
    Well, the in-store sign said it excluded 2 groups for anime DVDs, one was any anime movie made by the same studio that did "Spirited Away". The other was new releases, including Masterforce.
    Although I suppose that would mean that the Head Masters would be in for the 50% off deal

The Madman sale applies to all stores in NSW so I'd assume that it applies to other stores south of the border. The only exceptions to the sale should be Studio Ghibli titles and anything released in April and May (so that means Victory is excluded from discount). Headmasters and Masterforce should be on sale (I got them earlier this week).
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

when does this sale ends? tempting!!

I got victory for 25 bucks?

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Great sale! I picked up a G1 boxset for $12.50. They were going to charge me $25... but I said "Hey - isn't it 50% off?" So the girl gave it to me even cheaper!

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    when does this sale ends? tempting!!
    Today. They are closed tomorrow for stock take. So it ends when they close tonight.

Awww...... shit.

A JB I went to today didn't have Headmasters or Masterforce in stock..... OR SO THEY CLAIMED.

I've never been to a JB that didn't have the Generation 1 boxset in stock, so, like every other retailer with clearance sales, they just hid those items in the stockroom.

Bastard retailers.