Thread: Singapore TF5 Movie exhibit - June 13 to 26

Default Singapore TF5 Movie exhibit - June 13 to 26

In Singapore later this month, there will be a Transformers Movie exhibit at the Takashimaya Atrium (a shopping centre on Orchard Road - lots of shops on that street), for two weeks, according to a 20 second promo clip on the Hasbro Singapore Youtube page.

The first 60 people will get one of the Battle Damaged Voyager Optimus toys that have been given away in several Asian countries recently, and there are other prizes on offer... but no details yet on what the exhibit will be like, or contain. (most likely it will be similar to the other shopping centre displays that were found in Indonesia and Philippines)

Hasbro Singapore have posted on their facebook page, a promo image of the Battle Damaged Optimus toy that will go to the first 60 people at the exhibit... and it is very poorly transformed, with the leg kibble sticking out, and the chest panels not swung up.
    And if I'm not mistaken, the red forearm panels look like they have been removed and are still stuck on the leg kibble (the front of the truck nose)... so maybe this is a specially painted up promo figure, after it was produced, that needed to be pulled apart to re-paint it.
    The new painting isn't too clear either, as it looks like it is just some speckling sprayed randomly over it. (it could just be a bad photo of the toy)

Wahhhh my timing sucks. Currently in Singapore this weekend so will miss this. I also just missed all the Star Wars exhibits they had for Rogue One when I was there last year.

Singapore is really doing a lot of official promotions this year, with a competition from the Movie distributor (United International Pictures Singapore) to win an actual Vespa (like Sqweeks), and tickets to the advance screening of the Movie on the 20th.