Thread: POTP featured in current TRU catalogue MARCH 14-27

Default POTP featured in current TRU catalogue MARCH 14-27

The newest ToysRUs catalogue that starts tomorrow (March 14th) for 2 weeks until March 27th, has two pages featuring the new Power of the Primes toyline.
    However, only two of the four size classes shown are on sale.

Leader - $70 (save $20)
    Voyager - $50 (no saving)
    Deluxe - $30 (save $5)
    Legends - $20 (no saving)
    Prime Master - not shown (should still be $10)

They have free shipping if your order is over $130.00. Took a gamble and ordered 2 Leaders (the only ones I'm missing) and paying with Afterpay. Fingers crossed I get 1 of each
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    They have free shipping if your order is over $130.00. Took a gamble and ordered 2 Leaders (the only ones I'm missing) and paying with Afterpay. Fingers crossed I get 1 of each
    Would appreciate if you could please update when you gets yours since I am contemplating the same thing as my local TRU doesn't have any leaders left...

It's a 50% chance of getting one of each and I think even if you get two of the same you can return one in store (hopefully no issues with that considering the free shipping only applies for orders over $130).
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    Would appreciate if you could please update when you gets yours since I am contemplating the same thing as my local TRU doesn't have any leaders left...

It's a 50% chance of getting one of each and I think even if you get two of the same you can return one in store (hopefully no issues with that considering the free shipping only applies for orders over $130).
    Will let you know. I tend to post in the acquisitions pages as an fyi.

Always happy to trade as well
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm

Good to see deluxes at $30 even if it is only for a limited time.

The 20% off coupon for the next three days (off full prices only), will help bring the other sizes down to be like the sale items.

Leader - $70 (save $20)
    Voyager - $40 (coupon saves $10)
    Deluxe - $30 (save $5)
    Legends - $16 (coupon saves $4)
    Prime Master - not shown (should be $8 - coupon saves $2)

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    They have arrived, 1 of each

Nice, that's quick shipping too. My local managed to restock so I don't have to take the gamble .
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

I returned my faulty POTP Optimus today and they only had one Rodimus left.

The girl went to look on the computer for stock at other stores and said all are quite low and the next shipment for all stores of leaders is early April.

The interesting thing she mentioned is she couldn't see if the ones in stock were Optimus or Rodimus as the barcode is the same.

This would make sense why you can't select on their website which you want as they would have to re barcode every TF they got in stock.