Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172232 ... LastLast

Thread: February Acquisitions

Holy crab cakes, Deceptic_Optic, your photography skills have come ahead by leaps and bounds! Superb photo's mate, they really show of the fantastic detailing on all these toys. I really should get some new batteries for my DSLR so I can start taking quality shots again, you've inspired me!

Out of all the new Generations/RTS etc. which toys are people being most impressed by? I'm only up to RTS Jazz but am still bowled over by how cool he is, and to think that the United one is even better...Let's have a moment of silence for our wallets.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Holy crab cakes, Deceptic_Optic, your photography skills have come ahead by leaps and bounds! Superb photo's mate, they really show of the fantastic detailing on all these toys. I really should get some new batteries for my DSLR so I can start taking quality shots again, you've inspired me!

Out of all the new Generations/RTS etc. which toys are people being most impressed by? I'm only up to RTS Jazz but am still bowled over by how cool he is, and to think that the United one is even better...Let's have a moment of silence for our wallets.
    thanks master double d, you are the one who made strive to take better photos. *bow down in gratitude*

actually im impressed with 2 RTS Perceptor and UN Jazz

Picked up Grimstone and the Dinobots PCC 5-pack today at Toyworld.
    Only $25, compared to $40 for Bombshock.

A Couple of WFC Starscreams
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

My acquisitions today are courtesy of eBay.uk and BookDepository.co.uk:

The Complete Transformers Ark: A Complete Compendium of Character Designs
    G1 Reissue Autobot Minibot - Beachcomber
    G1 Reissue Cybetron Micromaster - Deego
    Armada Minicon - Over-Run (Haha! )
    Armada Minicon - Sonar
    Armada Minicon - Jetstorm
    Armada Minicon - Runway

This book is amazing! and is highly recommended to anyone who is a fan of G1, cartoons or character art in general.

Beachcomber is a spare and hence is available to any reasonable offers.
    Transforming Steam Locos, like Deego, rule! and he is actually different to the one I already have which is a bonus.
    My Minicon army is slowly growing and I am very pleased to add the Decepticon Dark Saber to their ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post

This book is amazing! and is highly recommended to anyone who is a fan of G1, cartoons or character art in general.
    I have the Ark 2: Japanese G1 Book and highly recommend the Combined Ark G1 designs book as well

Picked up RTS Perceptor and G2 Optimus today. They're neat, but...I dunno...nothing spectacular.

Oh, and Perceptor can't really hold Blurrs big Sniper rifle like i'd hoped.

My arrivals from the past couple of weeks, after a very lean couple of months:

RTS Legends Prime, Megatron and Starscream - thanks to Big W
    WSTFs Soundwave (and Ravage - not pictured), Hot Rod and G1 Prime's trailer - thanks to jimoinj

I'm really impressed with the quality of Legends Megatron! If only some 3rd Party made a stock, sight and silencer extension add-ons for him....

Hot Rod and Soundwave are what I expected, Hot Rod even comes with his dual pistols (not pictured though)

And to the bigger stuff:

Generations Red Alert (my Henkei version can now stay sealed, after long periods of temptation to be released from his plastic prison) - from eBay

RTS Voyagers Lugnut and Grapple - from my local Target

RTS Deluxe Jazz, Tracks, Mindset and Fall(Out)Back - from Walmart via eBay (for $50 USD + postage)

I'm stuck on what to open first! Jazz, Tracks or Lugnut?? My dilemma for the next day or so

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    The Complete Transformers Ark: A Complete Compendium of Character Designs

Woah, that book sure looks like a good 'un, Hursty. Suitably epic in size too! I think I know what my next BD order will be!

Great to see Lugnut & Grapple being bought locally, there's still hope.

Quote Originally Posted by optimus1 View Post
    My arrivals from the past couple of weeks, after a very lean couple of months:

*snip*

RTS Legends Prime, Megatron and Starscream - thanks to Big W
    WSTFs Soundwave (and Ravage - not pictured), Hot Rod and G1 Prime's trailer - thanks to jimoinj

I'm really impressed with the quality of Legends Megatron! If only some 3rd Party made a stock, sight and silencer extension add-ons for him....

Hot Rod and Soundwave are what I expected, Hot Rod even comes with his dual pistols (not pictured though)

And to the bigger stuff:

*snip*

Generations Red Alert (my Henkei version can now stay sealed, after long periods of temptation to be released from his plastic prison) - from eBay

RTS Voyagers Lugnut and Grapple - from my local Target

RTS Deluxe Jazz, Tracks, Mindset and Fall(Out)Back - from Walmart via eBay (for $50 USD + postage)

I'm stuck on what to open first! Jazz, Tracks or Lugnut?? My dilemma for the next day or so

Holy Crap Optimus!

Those are some awesome hauls dude , but there is one figure out of the lot that I'm so incredibly jealous and envious over that it's almost causing me to pull my hair out!

Huge congratulations though man.

*Edit: Cheers DD, it is an awesome read but it is incredibly larger than what I was expecting too!