Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1020252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: February Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    NO!
    Just opened my Tracks and hes missing one of his wings and the metal pin or rivet that hold the wing on
    If you ordered from RK, they'll no doubt ship you a new one and let you keep that one (to display in alt mode ).

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    If you ordered from RK, they'll no doubt ship you a new one and let you keep that one (to display in alt mode ).
    Yeah i have emailed RK and asked what they can do? but yeah ill just display this Tracks in Alt mode since i can get over how beautiful the blue paint is and the flames

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    Yeah i have emailed RK and asked what they can do? but yeah ill just display this Tracks in Alt mode since i can get over how beautiful the blue paint is and the flames
    Good stuff! You'll come out a winner in the end mate, just annoying in the short term.

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    picked up from toyworld balcatta in WA today
    I knew as soon as bought them online they'd show up! oh well. I paid less for them than that and i don't have to worry about hunting for them now.

Picked up an Animated Voyager Optimus today for $35 on clearance at Big W.
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    I knew as soon as bought them online they'd show up! oh well. I paid less for them than that and i don't have to worry about hunting for them now.
    I bought the RTS Cyclonus and Rodimus 2 pack and the Wave 1 RTS deluxes from a US eBay seller a few weeks ago.

The day after I ordered them the 2 pack appeared at Target. They arrived this morning, and a few hours later Jazz and Tracks appear at Toyworld.

It's funny how these things work out!

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    That's crap man. Seems like there are alot of missing parts with the newer waves. My Wreck Gar had no right foot. Now I don't own a Wreck Gar coz I returned it only to find out they don't have any more.
    I saw the Deluxe RTSes (incl. Wreck Gar) at Carlingford Target and Parramatta Kmart. Castle Hill Target also had Wreck Gar when I checked a week ago. Wreck Gar's still around - I'm sure you'll find one soon.

The gorgeous Henkei Smokescreen & very fun to transform Universe Ratchet arrived today.

I got Legends Trailbreaker*... last night at Woolies. Noone will top that one, I'm sure d:

(or whatever that silly name they gave him is)

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Arrow TFC G1 Re-Issue Hound

Oh the joy! A part of my childhood came back to me today - received TFC Hound in the mail.

Hound was my first TF toy back when I was a kid, so this holds a special place in my heart (even though it's the re-issue and not the real deal G1 version).

One thing that has annoyed me is that the seller I bought it off listed the item as being 'brand new, never been opened', yet the tape at the top had been cut.

Everything else is still intact and as described, but it's no longer MISB and is 'only' MIB.

I've messaged him and his reply was: "thats how i received the item myself. i have never opened it myself so did not notice if the tape had been cut. to me it never made a difference so i never noticed"

I'm trying to work something out with him at the moment, but I'm somewhat disappointed - even contemplating returning it if he gives me a full refund.

I purchased a MISB and received a MIB - Hound was meant to stay sealed for all of his eternity in his plastic and cardboard prison.