Page 28 of 183 FirstFirst ... 81823242526272829303132333848 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I just went down there and they had 16 sitting on the shelves!

The woman could not have done a cursory check when I rang yesterday? Of course not, that would have required some semblence of competence on her part.
    Wow! - That's just absolutely appalling , yet another reason why Online Retail is growing in this country everyday; sorry to hear of your dealings with inept-ability dude.

Report it their customer service website. If they don't know about it, they will be less likely to do anything about it.

FRICKEN IDIOT SALES ASSISTANTS!!!

Rang the Target in Swan Hill last night. Here is the discussion between me and a 19yo sales assistant:

Me: Hi, I know your toy sale starts next Tuesday night. I wanted to find out if you will be getting in a Transformer I'm after. It's called "Platinum Edition: Ultra Magnus" It's a Target Exlusive.

Them: Oh um, I can't see it on the shelves. I don't think we have it.

Me: Yes I know you don't have it yet, I wanted to know if you are getting it in for your toy sale next week.

Them: What size is it?

Me: It's fairly big in a stylized box.

Them: No, I can't see it. The only big Transformers we have I can see are Optimus Primes.

Me: No, I know you don't have it yet. I want to know if you are getting it in for your toy sale.

Them: Whats it called again?

Me: "Platnium Edition Ultra Magnus". It's a Target Exclusive.

Them: An Ultra Magnet

Me: No (gritting teeth), Ultra Magnus

Them: No, well if it excludes Target we woudln't be getting it anyway.

Me: No, it's exclusive TO Target!

Them: Oh, then yes we should be getting it in.

Me: So you are getting it in?

Them: Where did you see it?

Me: Your online Toy Catalog

Them: Well, then we should be getting it in

Me: So are you getting it in?

Them: Well I don't know. No-one here would know

Me: (with a mixture of disbelief & exasperation) You don't know what toys you are getting in for your toy sale?!

Them: No, we just take what we are given

Me: Click

So I am going to trek down there today, catalog printed out in hand and hit them up in person. Our Target is that small that there is a good chance they wont get it in so hopefully if I can get someone to understand they can order it in for me.

P.S: I posted this in the Target Toy Sale thread but I am that irritated I had to post it again in the vent section
    That's really stupid dude. What mystifies me is how he says he can't see it on the shelf and doesn't even know what it looks like or what it was called.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Report it their customer service website. If they don't know about it, they will be less likely to do anything about it.
    Already done, though considering the small town and me being the only Transformer nut in it, I hope it doesn't come back to bite me on the arse

Already done, though considering the small town and me being the only Transformer nut in it, I hope it doesn't come back to bite me on the arse
    i wouldn't worry considering they missed 16 boxes of toys staring right at them They'd be lucky to remember their way back home.

Second Transformer venting topic from me in two days. Big Angry Trev indeed!

The other day one of my students and her mother said they were headed to Bendigo. I said jokingly that they could pick up my Transformer comics for me. When I saw they were taking me seriously I stressed most vhemnently that I was joking and that I really did not require or wish them to pick up my comics.

In the middle of my drama class yesterday I got paged for a call. Turned out that against my wishes the mum and student had gone to my comic shop (owned and run by Ozformer member Mechbiter - as fine a fellow as you ever will meet! Ever going through Bendigo I heartily recomend you drop in to Good vs Evil for a shop) and were trying to obtain my comics for me .

Now these are two worlds I don't like to overlap. As far as I'm concerned my relationship with parents and students should be strictly profesional and never extend beyond the school boundaries. But as they passed the phone to Mechbiter so I could tell him my comic needs (which he pretty much knew anyway) I realized I couldn't tell him to refuse to pass them over.

So kinda irritated that even though my student and her mum were trying to do me a good turn that they went against my wishes . And also irritated I told Mechbiter the wrong thing so missed out on issue 17 of MTMTE (he's putting it aside for me) so I will prob read 18 first .

Mechbiter said he had heard that apparently the box set of Season 1 of TF: Prime out in town but I urged him to not let the parent and mum get it for me as that boundry had been crossed enough. And in typical fashion he not only complied with my wishes but said if he saw it he would grab one for me and keep it in his shop until my next visit .

So yeah, a TF vent about boundries and missing an issue, but this inadvertently turned into a Mechbiter fanboy letter

Just went to Target, went to ask them would they match price, and before I could even tell them who to match the guy there went "Nope" and moved on. A bit of a douche move right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ae-Evolution View Post
    Just went to Target, went to ask them would they match price, and before I could even tell them who to match the guy there went "Nope" and moved on. A bit of a douche move right there.
    You should have grabbed the guy and pointed to the "Toy price guarantee" signs I've seen in almost all the Target toy sections.

The dude was just being a lazy ar****le.

Quote Originally Posted by Ae-Evolution View Post
    Nope and moved on? Looks like their customers are doing the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Nope and moved on? Looks like their customers are doing the same.
    Lead by example...