Page 788 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 768778783784785786787788789790791792793798808 ... LastLast
Results 7,871 to 7,880 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Does anyone have, or know where I can get at a reasonable price, combiner wars Bombshell? I only found out he existed yesterday and my usual haunts are sold out.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I found myself in your situation Trent so I gave this a shot:

http://www.j2oztoys.com/index.php?pa...name=Bombshell

I've not bought from him before so I'm a bit fingers crossed. You could also wait for the.little.toy.company on ebay to get some stock in.

Where did you guys get the aerialbots?

Bbts for me

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    Bbts for me
    same.

Remember back with the ROTF line, some figures had running changes or variants? Mudflap with the two different license plates, dark and light Sideways, dark and light Breakaway, Thrust and his 2 different con symbols, etc.

Are any of these considered more rare or sought after?

Back at the toy expo a couple of months ago, they showed 'Classics' Glyph and Detritus as cancelled toys. Remember four years ago, when the leaked Glyphs started to appear and we weren't sure if they were Lucky Draw, Gentei, Henkei or knockoffs? I'm pretty sure some people (like Peaugh) paid big money at the time. Any guesses as to how much one might sell for now? (I don't want one, just the expo reminded me about her, and that we had the chance to buy her back then.)

Does anyone who collects JP Gen1 toys, know what the "W" stands for on the 1991 Combiner Micromaster teams group-names?.
    The names of the teams actually has a letter W in the middle of their katakana characters... and I'm just not seeing why (if it is something obvious).
    (tfwiki didn't appear to have a note on it either)

It means "double," because in Japanese "W" is often pronounced as "dabburu" (double). So the "W" teams are the "Double Teams," since each comes with two teams of Micromaster Combiners.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Back at the toy expo a couple of months ago, they showed 'Classics' Glyph and Detritus as cancelled toys. Remember four years ago, when the leaked Glyphs started to appear and we weren't sure if they were Lucky Draw, Gentei, Henkei or knockoffs? I'm pretty sure some people (like Peaugh) paid big money at the time. Any guesses as to how much one might sell for now? (I don't want one, just the expo reminded me about her, and that we had the chance to buy her back then.)

Which toy expo was this? Sounds pretty cool to feature cancelled toys!

KOToys.com (website has been now taken down and were the people behind the CHMS line of knock-off variants such as the chrome seekers and glow-in-the-dark rainmakers) had it listed on their website for USD$250 at one stage. I think because it was listed by an infamous KO-er, people were more skeptical about the toy's legitimacy. However I recall seeing it sell on eBay for USD$500 towards the end of that crazy phase.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!