Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021

Thread: JP Legends Headmasters from Titans Return

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    New tweet showing off the packaging. Reminds me of my original PM Prime.
    Really? Cos PM Prime does have a lighter and flatter grey plastic which is more similar to Titans Return Powermaster Optimus Prime, whereas Ginrai has a darker and shinier grey which appears to be reflected in LG Ginrai.

As I said in my review of TRPMOP:
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Powermaster Optimus Prime's overall look and colours may seem cheap compared to Ginrai, but it's G1 accurately cheap! This gallery includes comparison photos of G1 Powermaster Optimus Prime and Ginrai, and Ginrai always look nicer that PM OP. But he is not Optimus Prime.
    And you can see the side-by-side comparison photo that I posted of G1 and TR Powermaster Optimus Prime. I do have a G1 (reissue) Ginrai, but I don't have LG Ginrai to post a comparison pic. Here is the LG Ginrai review thread, but there nobody's posted any pics yet, let alone a comparison pic with the G1 figure.

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    A new image of Leo Prime has been tweeted by TakaraTomy, showing us how vibrant its colours will be, with the bright red, crisp white, and regal gold.
    I've been going mad for Beast Wars lately, namely II and Neo (Jap series), so the Lio Convoy could very well be my first Takara Legends purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    From Figure King #227, looks like TT will be releasing a head pack consisting of:

• Grimlock
    • Brawn
    • Flywheels
    • Chromedome (IDW version)
    • Hardhead (Toy Version)
    • Brainstorm (TF G1 Rebirth Version)

Interesting.. I think it's nice that the TakaraTomy market have the option of having the Grimlock, Brawn and Flyweels heads; but I noticed that those Titan Masters have been peg-warming like crazy over here, and they came with vehicles, whereas these ones won't.. I wonder how well this 6-pack will sell.

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    Interesting.. I think it's nice that the TakaraTomy market have the option of having the Grimlock, Brawn and Flyweels heads; but I noticed that those Titan Masters have been peg-warming like crazy over here, and they came with vehicles, whereas these ones won't.. I wonder how well this 6-pack will sell.
    I think it will sell fairly well. The Legends Headmasters have been flying off of shelves in Japan and are rather hard to find in store. The crappy little vehicles being included with deluxes means that they won't have to bump up the price of the heads. Hopefully it will be a reasonable price.

Although it looks like they might be listed as part of Cybertron Satellite capmaign... not a good sign for general release if that's the case

Looking forward to getting those heads - somehow
    Either via an online store, but hopefully in person if there are any left by the time I get to Japan

RK has a listing up for the head pack:

http://www.robotkingdom.com/lgexheadmaster.html