Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MP-10K BAPE Black Camo Convoy

I'm interested but I feel pricing will be the number one factor in whether I get one or not.

It looks more grey than black... which would give them the three colours to match their three Gen1 BAPE Convoys from a few years back.
    It's kinda boring, so needs to be part of the collection of the three MP Convoys.
    And even if you could get one at retail price, that's more expensive than the full trailer version... and I doubt too many people will open it up to play with it, as it would just be an investment piece at that price.

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    Info and more pics up on Bape's page:

https://bape.com/transformers2017/

Official A BATHING APE® stores in Japan will launch a premium, high quality edition of the Convoy as a part of the upcoming Transformers x A BATHING APE® collaboration!
    The Convoy, Transformer's masterpiece toy, will debut in a black color infused with BAPE®'s famous camouflage pattern and features an APE HEAD print on the shoulder.

*There will be a drawing held in BAPE STORE® Harajuku, Shibuya, BAPE KIDS® Harajuku and BAPEXCLUSIVE™ Aoyama at 9:30 AM on Monday, january 2nd for the upcoming Transformers x A BATHING APE® Customers who arrive later than 9:30 will not partake in the drawing, no exceptions.
    *Please contact your local BAPE STORE® for more information.
    *bapeonline.com does not sell.This item is limited edition in Japan.

TRANSFORMERS MP CONVOY BAPE® BLACK CAMO VERSION
    COLOR: BLACK ¥17,800 +TAX.
    They don't seem to say how many they are selling, but must be a very very very small amount if they have a random drawing at just four stores, that wouldn't be enough units to cover everyone they could possibly fit in those four store at that one time in the morning.

Not that I'm interested but like all the other MP-10 repaints, I'm sure there'll be KO versions for those interested. With improvements! (no need to go for scalper prices $$$ )
    Last edited by Initial_G; 20th December 2016 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dsphatlite View Post
    I wonder if there is a record on how many times a mold can be used for an action figure. MP10 seems to keep going and going and going...
    I think the Classics Seeker mould would have that record as far as Transformers go.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I think the Classics Seeker mould would have that record as far as Transformers go.
    Also if you consider ROTF/DOTM Leader Optimus Prime to be essentially the same mould then this would be up there as well.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Kind of sad that the price isn't what it is and all international collectors are almost default in paying double the price .

And what makes it bad is there will be another one next year

Its a money making and publicity exercise, pure and simple. And considering how much these figures are going for on the market, it is clearly working. I eagerly await the turqoise version coming out next year.

Its out in japan!

Looking like its selling for the sub$400 mark.

Should be able to get it posted to australia for $500 or less

I soooooo read the thread title wrong >_<