Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NINJAGO! My dream come true!

Default NINJAGO! My dream come true!

Dunno if this is old, new or inbetween, but I saw a full page spread on the back of K-marts catalogue advertising these guys, and I went in today to pick some up. I guess the lone ninja from the Mini Figures proved popular enough to create a series of them =o) There are about 6 individual figures (3x Ninja, 3x Skeletons) plus a starter pack containing 2x exclusive figures and an 'arena' (which is basically a border made of sticks and joiners). The starter pack depicts two play sets on the way, one that looks like a crazy battle tank, and another looking like a skeleton themed dojo of sorts. Anyhoo, hope this is useful for someone out there =oP I love Ninja and Lego, so how could I possibly refuse =oD

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

Zippo has some of these: http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpo...&postcount=670

They do look very cool.

went to kmart today and all the 2pks and ninja were gone! only a bunch of skeletons left

i guess they're really popular?

The spinners sets are totally looking like shelf(peg?)warmers everywhere in Perth. I loved ninja lego since they first came out in the 90's but the prices for this new line are ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    The spinners sets are totally looking like shelf(peg?)warmers everywhere in Perth. I loved ninja lego since they first came out in the 90's but the prices for this new line are ridiculous.
    I agree $12-$16 for a single ninja/Skelton spinner pack is insane.. It's the same price as one of the small city police sets where you get a car and 3 figures

As nice as some of it looks and as cool as ninjas are ii dont think I will buy this stuff......
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    went to kmart today and all the 2pks and ninja were gone! only a bunch of skeletons left

i guess they're really popular?

I could have sworn I saw those two-pack spinner things at K-Mart West Lakes for $20+ something right?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    I could have sworn I saw those two-pack spinner things at K-Mart West Lakes for $20+ something right?
    $25 and yeah i agree with everyone how expensive they are. i just got the space police one with the huge spaceship, a small ship and 5 figures for $58.
    just couldn't justify picking up those ninjago.

It is a time of darkness!

It’s not a good time to be here.

A Skeleton Army is attacking Ninjago.

There’s a rumor that Lord Garmadon has returned, but that’s impossible.

He’s only a legend; a dark and terrible legend told to scare little children who misbehave.

But what if he’s real? What if he’s returned?

Legend says, long ago before time had a name, Lord Garmadon tried to destroy Ninjago; to break it apart with the Power of Destruction. But before he could, his brother Wu, a Spinjitzu Master saved us all by banishing Garmadon to the Underworld.

As I said, it is just a legend.

But still, the Skeleton Army is real, so where is the Spinjitzu Master

Who will save us now?
    apparently its a cartoon tie-in on Cartoon Network on Friday, January 14th at 6:00pm EST for the premiere of LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu.

i'll try and watch it but i don't think it'll be any good.

I haven't bought much Lego sets in the past year but the NinjaGo sets have appealed to me. So, I picked up a few sets. The starter set, the two small sets and the Ice Dragon.

Boy are these things expensive, especially those spinner sets. $15 for a minifig a few acessories and the spinner (+ cards). Granted the Spinner is actually weighted and quite heavy to help spin them. The actual spinner game itself is rubbish. You may as well play marbles.

The actual sets are really overpriced. There's no license for these but if there is a cartoon series then I guess thats Lego's way to hike up the price. The smallest sets give the most value for money but the bigger ones I can't really justify paying that much, especially when compared with the latest Police sets. Also the actual sets do not come with Spinners or Cards bar the one with the sensei in it.

The figures are great and I'm happy with having all 4 ninja colours. The Skeletons are ace, much better than the previous ones with better legs and torso sculpt and a bent elbow to match standard figures. They also have boots now.

Won't be buying Ninjago for the current prices, especially with the new Egypt/Mummy sets looking so good!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

If you own a DS, you'll appreciate this news then, Jaisun.