Page 308 of 609 FirstFirst ... 288298303304305306307308309310311312313318328 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    Went by TRU Cannington yesterday... At least 3 Voyager Hounds there, and current evolution 2 packs are out as well - Grimlock, Slug, Strafe.

The AoE figures in the two packs are identical to the usual ones as far as I can tell, so it's a nice discount that the Deluxe packs are $24.99 (including the extra figure in there) compared with $29.99 for the usual AoE Deluxe!!
    Went there at 9am this morning and they have taken down the Transformers display at the front. They have soooooo much TF overstocks. Front ends, back ends, trolleys.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Went there at 9am this morning and they have taken down the Transformers display at the front. They have soooooo much TF overstocks. Front ends, back ends, trolleys.
    Come to think of it I didn't spot any MP Prowls at all, although admittedly I forgot to look for him specifically. Still, I'm pretty sure it would have caught my eye had it been on the shelves.

Who is buying these up at $100 a pop!!??
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gasaraki View Post
    Come to think of it I didn't spot any MP Prowls at all, although admittedly I forgot to look for him specifically. Still, I'm pretty sure it would have caught my eye had it been on the shelves.

Who is buying these up at $100 a pop!!??
    There is always someone

As previously reported TRU Cannington has a fair bit of stuff. No Voyagers though.
    Their 20% sale was on today, but I neglected to scan any. Probably because I was pretty tempted with the evolution Strafe and Slug (pretty good value at $25, even better with 20% off!).
    MP Prowl was on the shelf for $99.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Stomp n Chomp Grimlock at Myer CBD for $149

and one-step Dinobot Slash for about $20

A tonne of Prowls in the racks at TRU Morley yesterday. Haven't seen the Evolution Bumblebee pack yet, but I haven't exactly been looking either.

Went to Toyworld Midland yesterday is what I think was my first attempt to buy a Transformer at retail since late 2011.

Moribund, is a word I'm going to use.

About 5 tonnes of the kiddy stuff (two steps, flip and change, power battlers and all that). If you're into that kind of thing head on down because there is heaps of that there.

Of the main line stuff I counted

1x AOE Leader Grimlock
    2x FOC Voyager Soundwave
    2x BH Voyager Predaking
    2x AOE Deluxe Slug (hiding way the Christ behind a bunch of the other stuff)

My quest to not import the AOE Voyager Grimlock (or do something stupid like pay a lot for the Lawson G1 repaint) goes on.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Civic Video in Maddington has some TFs. Few movie stuff like voyager Starscream, Jungle Bonecrusher, and those clear DOTM Spacecase, Arcee, and Bumblebee. Also some older Armada/Cybertron stuff. Good prices too.

Jay Jays harbour town had some cool TF t-shirts that had cover art from the 80s marvel comics

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Any sighting of tru grimlock and sunstorm?
    I would need help as I am stuck at home.