Page 57 of 85 FirstFirst ... 374752535455565758596061626777 ... LastLast

Thread: BigBadToyStore (BBTS) (America) items

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    do iiit!

On another note, i like the fact that they're mixing the lines up for the Takara Adventure Series. Normally i'm not a big fan, but some of those repaints are too good to pass up
    What is Nemesis Prime a repaint of? That looks pretty cool.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    What is Nemesis Prime a repaint of? That looks pretty cool.
    RID Warrior Class Optimus, which is in Wave two of RID.

The rare Kreo Stinger Replicator Chamber is back in stock - US$40 (VERY expensive because it is similar size/pieces to Dinobot Charge, which is only US$10-12)

Also back in stock as a pre-order is the next wave of convertible Rescue Bots (new Optimus, new Boulder, new Chase, and Salvage the dumptruck) - US$40
    If you collect Rescue Bots, or buy them for your youngster, secure them while you can, as the secondary prices are insane for the ones that sell out or have limited release (like Salvage will).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The rare Kreo Stinger Replicator Chamber is back in stock - US$40 (VERY expensive because it is similar size/pieces to Dinobot Charge, which is only US$10-12)

Also back in stock as a pre-order is the next wave of convertible Rescue Bots (new Optimus, new Boulder, new Chase, and Salvage the dumptruck) - US$40
    If you collect Rescue Bots, or buy them for your youngster, secure them while you can, as the secondary prices are insane for the ones that sell out or have limited release (like Salvage will).

or check your local Kmart they came in last Friday apparently. $19

That's a first sighting then.

And yes, those two are actually the previous wave to Salvage and the new Optimus, so were apparently out in America in December I think... but BBTS only had the next wave which had all four new ones as a set.

That's a first sighting then.

And yes, those two are actually the previous wave to Salvage and the new Optimus, so were apparently out in America in December I think... but BBTS only had the next wave which had all four new ones as a set.
    ahh, looks like thats what we've received then -i dont follow the RB stuff all that closely

Massive clearance on their Impossible Toys stock. Tetrajets for $20 each and Alicon for $30. I just wish they had more Quintessons left.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Generations Legends wave 2 and Voyager wave 2 pre-orders were just filled today, as with RID Legion wave 2 and Warrior wave 2.

Just missing Generations Deluxe wave 2... before sending the order. Hope it's soon, as Superion needs his sparring partner, and missing limb.

Generations Legends wave 2 and Voyager wave 2 pre-orders were just filled today
    Hope Menaors limbs show up soon - I freakin love Motormaster, if it was a version where he was a black cab with a trailer I don't think I'd be able to wait and would ship my POL this minute

Generations Legends wave 2 and Voyager wave 2 pre-orders were just filled today, as with RID Legion wave 2 and Warrior wave 2.

Just missing Generations Deluxe wave 2... before sending the order. Hope it's soon, as Superion needs his sparring partner, and missing limb.
    I'm waiting on RK, so they'll just ship the whole thing once they have everything, usually a few days after the first in hand pics appear...