Page 352 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 332342347348349350351352353354355356357362372 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Unfortunately such crazies exist which inconveniences the rest of us. (-_-)

Back in 2000 I attended a fan meet in Sydney where there was one TF collector who begged me to bring my 1984 G1 Megatron. I agreed under the condition that I would bring it in robot mode and at NO point would it be transformed to gun mode. He asked me to let him hang onto the toy for the duration of the meet, and I let him. Then when he hopped onto the train to go back interstate he _took_ my Megatron with him.

Now it was an accident because Megatron was in his bag, and both he and I had forgotten about it. Fine. I called him and asked him to send it back to me in robot mode ASAP. He kept my toy with him for about a year. During this time he:
    * Took the toy out in public, in gun mode, and brandished it at a train station. He was tackled by security guards.
    * Took the toy to an airport, brandishing it gun mode. He was tackled and questioned by security.

...remember this was before September 11 2001... now of course security's much tighter in many places.

Oh, and to make things better, while my Megatron was in his possession he _broke_ it. (-_-) But yeah... it's thanks to the actions of people like him that gun Transformers are either outlawed or prohibited in many parts of Australia.

Yes, I mind!

Jkz I got it from Display and Rack
    what a spanner.
    people like this make it harder for everyone else. I'm sorry you had to go without your Megs for so long and have it broken. wow.

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    Curious to know, If an MP Optimus and MP Megatron are ordered and are packaged together and Megatron is detected, will they confiscate Megatron or the whole package, including Optimus Prime?
    It would be the whole package but it could be alot worse. I once had to wait 6 months for spare part from Subaru Japan because there was contraband in the shipping container it was in and customs impounded the whole container
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Does SQUAWKTALK have feet when transformed??, thanks
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    Does SQUAWKTALK have feet when transformed??, thanks
    This is probably the best pic from the seibertron gallery.
    The white square pegs sticking out the back are to plug into Beastbox when combined.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    what a spanner.
    people like this make it harder for everyone else. I'm sorry you had to go without your Megs for so long and have it broken. wow.
    Well to make things better, my G1 Megatron got stolen in a burglary back in 2005. Now all I have are reissues.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Well to make things better, my G1 Megatron got stolen in a burglary back in 2005. Now all I have are reissues.
    DUUude that sucks

Have Frenzy and Rumble been announced for release in Hasbro's Generations/Reveal the Shield line? They seem to be conspicuously absent...
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Have Frenzy and Rumble been announced for release in Hasbro's Generations/Reveal the Shield line? They seem to be conspicuously absent...
    Yes. They are part of the next wave of RtS Scout Class (well at least Rumble has been announced, Frenzy will probably appear in a later wave)

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Yes. They are part of the next wave of RtS Scout Class (well at least Rumble has been announced, Frenzy will probably appear in a later wave)
    Ahh, so that's it. Thanks.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Which Transformers TBP's are easily available and worth reading?
    I just finished Last Stand of the Wreckers and thoroughly enjoyed it, though i understand it's one of the high points in recent years, is there anything else remotely close?
    I don't want to buy individual comics or unfinished series'.