Page 163 of 168 FirstFirst ... 143153158159160161162163164165166167 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1679

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

I have the Ironfactory DJD set, but I've never combined them, I just wanted the team, and decided MMC's were going to be too expensive for a full set.

Got Transform Element Optimus Prime. He looks awesome and far better value than the fragile official version.

I received BFB Dawn of Kalavinka and Iron Factory City Commander this week.

BFB Dawn of Kalavinka - I'm really really taken with this. I'm aware it's meant to be a mecha from a manga. I've never read and probably never will - I just love jet fighter transformers. This is a great figure. It's got that manga/super robot aesthetic, but is the complexity and size of a Studio Series Voyager - the closest figure I've got to it is probably SS Starscream (the TF2007 version) or SS Blitzwing (BB Movie version). Build quality seems good too. Really glad I picked it up. I'd definitely get more from this line.

IF City Commander - Great interpretation of IDW Ultra Magnus. The Minimus figure is a bit of a flub, but given that it's smaller than my pinky I can't complain. The combination is basically Minimus contorting himself into a Y shape and folding into the larger robot's chest. It's not particularly smooth, but its a fun little play pattern.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

just picked up Mechanic Studios Rocke (Gears) to fit into my current G1 S1 CHUG collection.. its a nice little figure/representation

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post
    just picked up Mechanic Studios Rocke (Gears) to fit into my current G1 S1 CHUG collection.. its a nice little figure/representation
    Looks cute (looked it up online) - where did you get it? I just recently got Mech Fans toys Octane and have the Blitzwing and Astrotrain on preorder. It's really turned my view around of this company as just being a cheap KO maker to a really high quality affordable option with original designs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimoinj View Post
    Looks cute (looked it up online) - where did you get it? I just recently got Mech Fans toys Octane and have the Blitzwing and Astrotrain on preorder. It's really turned my view around of this company as just being a cheap KO maker to a really high quality affordable option with original designs.
    Picked it up off Ebay, its quite heavy for its size (heavier then netflix BB) and around the same height so fits in well IMO

very happy with the figure and feel its a really good gears representation

Picked up an MMC Terraegis Rally from Robotostoreus. Wasn't too expensive either for an exclusive figure. A bright yellow Trailbreaker. He'll look nice up on the MP shelves when I get around to doing some rearranging when I'm on holidays

Got the Fanstoys Insecticons (purple chest Bombshell) reissues and KFC Stratotanker (Octane). Surprised how much I like this figure, particularly the sculpt and new face options.

Fansproject SIGMA-L (Function X4).
    Soooooo freaking pretty.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Finally, after years of thinking I'd never get them (and being burned on missing one on Aliexpress) I have now got Fansproject Pinchar (Snarl) and the 2 female dinos Comera and Echara