Page 21 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263141 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    Yeah once you're, in, it's hard to stop! I'm talking about the latest one at the stores, the bat mobile with the joker (ice-cream like) truck. It's the tumbler I think, 7888. Price after discount still a bit too steep for me though, so I didn't get it.

Instead, I got these! Speed Racer one was the last set at clearance price of $40 , and the 15% discount made it only $34 which was all the better, Mars Mission one was $29 after discount. I kept walking up and down the Lego aisle thinking what to get.

Now I think I've got one set from each series: Batman, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Mars Mission and Speed Racer.
    No Agents, Bionicle or City?
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Very nice to see u sinking deeper and deeper into the mire, Mel.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Fight it Mel! Fight the urge!

Discover The Joes!

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Hehe. Just a little deeper Mel and you will hit the underground city of Lego fans. See you there soon!

That's a good Mars Mission set to start with. That Speed Racer truck is a great cab but the trailer is just awful. Definately a Lego hall of shame item.

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    Hehe. Just a little deeper Mel and you will hit the underground city of Lego fans. See you there soon!

That's a good Mars Mission set to start with. That Speed Racer truck is a great cab but the trailer is just awful. Definately a Lego hall of shame item.
    I think that if they had put one of those roofs that can be opened, like the Agents Truck, then it wouldn't have been that bad

Made the Joker van last night, didnt apply the stickers, but it was just as fun as I remember building lego always has been.

Pretty powerful missile in the van, stronger than any transformer made recently, I'd say it'd be stronger than the Attacktix ones too...
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    No Agents, Bionicle or City?
    There were, but I didn't see any to my liking although I quite like the Agents Mission 3: Gold Hunt. It was on Sale price of $39.99, so I thought there was 15% discount further, but there wasn't. So I didn't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by STL
    Oh trust me, it's straight to the Lego aisle now after browsing the TF's aisle. Planning to check out Big W tomorrow for the Star Wars Lego!

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy

I took the Mars Mission because it says that it TRANSFORMS... hehe . What's wrong with the trailer? Think I've got to build it to find out..
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Made the Joker van last night, didnt apply the stickers, but it was just as fun as I remember building lego always has been.

Pretty powerful missile in the van, stronger than any transformer made recently, I'd say it'd be stronger than the Attacktix ones too...
    And another one steps into the Lego side...
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Be careful, its easy to slip into. I have an entire firestation and the jungle wave of exo-force just because of the wonderment of lego

I'm getting a lego itch tbh - I really should get another set soon.

Picked up Agents Mission 4 today. Very nice. Ilove the big jaw helmet you get for the bad guy.
    The boat is good too. Solid and all the gimmicks work as they should. Definantly one to pick up.
    Good interesting build as well. Built it with my misses. She rather enjoyed it and she isn't really into it
    Last edited by Golden Phoenix; 25th September 2008 at 12:27 AM.