Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: October's Occasional Obtainments

Default October's Occasional Obtainments

Studio Series Lockdown

I feel this is probably the best place to ask. Anyone had any luck getting Predaking from The Little Toy Company?

I preordered in July (along with the wave 3 Terrorcons and the wave 3 Prime Masters) and I haven't heard a thing yet.

Their site says "estimated arrival is August/September" for Predaking, and it's now October. I'm starting to get a little antsy.

I believe, from my last pick up with them, that they have received some but not all of their orders of Predaking, maybe only a few cases out of the total, so if you’ve not been contacted yet your’s might be in a second shipment.

I picked up the one and only Studio Series Jazz at Target Blacktown in Westpoint Shopping Centre today

I picked up TR Triggerhappy yesterday and am expecting PoTP Vector Prime/Metalhawk end of the week.

I'm a little behind the 8-ball with a few of my figures thats for sure but glad I'm getting them now!

Triggerhappy has SUPER tight joints! A far cry from my original 'Loose hips' Skullcruncher.

EDIT: Vector Prime/Metalhawk arrived, very happy with this little dude. Gun mode colour-matches Ginrai, works as a great as a head on Triggerhappy (another Functionist stand-in with Skullcruncher!) and as a Matrix fill-in for Nemesis Prime. He suits quite a few accessories in my collection!

Photos:

Lord someone make some 3P hands for this mold I can use..... (and try and lock his 'backpack' into place a little better)
    Last edited by TaZZerath; 5th October 2018 at 12:05 PM.

TR Powermaster Prime and Sixshot from a helpful member.

FatalityPitt Guest

Scored a PotP Sinnertwin from Target

LG26 Scourge & TG10 Sideswipe from Deza-Con 😁
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Bought the new Power Charge Bumblebee. He's a huge figure with a fairly simple transformation but both robot and vehicle modes look cool. Switched off the 'power charge' feature...too annoying.