Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bubble Trouble

i keep every box. i have them all put away in the shed. dad's been yelling at me to take them out, i say right. i take them out of the shed and move them into your bedroom, easy.. he then states a profanity and the discussion is over.

Im getting near the point where I need to do this as well. However, what to do with boxes is another thing.

i use to keep all of the packaging for the doubles that i opened but it became a mountain of stuff in my roof so i decided enough was enough and through the whole lot out.kept the backing cards though.

I used to keep the bubbles... but it just ate up all my space... So now I just cut out the bubble and keep the backing All the best with your choice! XD

I only keep backing cards and I'm seriously considering ditching them too. They only get stuffed into plastic bags and dumped in a cupboard where they're never looked at anyway.

I keep the backing cards and paperwork, all catalogued, but I throw out the insert bubbles. I have been keeping some of the outside bubbles (movie line etc) but I through away box inserts and flatten the boxes, with a few exceptions.

Regarding recycling - I say recycle them all and let the depot sort 'em out!
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm

What about boxes guys? Do you fold them up and throw away the inserts? I still keep the bubbles and boxes but there will come a time to get rid of them to conserve space.
    Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

I have got rid of most of my inserts for my G1 boxes so they fold down nice and flat in storage containers. I do keep the foam inserts I might add with their boxes in tact.

I never do that for G1 stuff. Gotta keep inserts. I may go back and rip out energon and armada inserts though. Maybe Cybertron too.

Quote Originally Posted by hound
    What about boxes guys?