Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Swindle's Saleyard > Ebay listings & Dealer Ads > Business & Retailer Feedback

Sightings/Sales

Old 13th October 2017, 04:09 PM
Rank 7 - Section Mod

Damn, was hoping someone knew who they were referring to. There isn't much on Twitter, save for my rant on 15 Sep. Not much comes up in Facebook searches either... except this: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1531...107/?ref=br_rs

Who created that?
Old 13th October 2017, 04:21 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Other View Post

We have never done so in the past , but legal action will be taken in this case should the comments not be withdrawn as it is not factual at all and based on one intent to impact and bully customers who are comfortable using pcdelivers.
Hahaha another empty promise from PC!!

That said, taking legal action would be the best thing he ever did. He would come undone so quickly it would hilarious!
Old 13th October 2017, 05:04 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

To be honest it's disappointing, I have no issue waiting or there being delays so long as a reasonable attempt is made to give a reasonably accurate ETA. If that means "the item is on a boat due in 4 months" so be it, be honest and say so.

PC had until today to answer my last email, it's not looking like I'll get a response so unfortunately I'll have to follow the same path as everyone else.

It's quite sad as it was looking like we had a decent supplier in Aus and my past orders with them went fine. Oh well cest la vie!

I think the worst thing is they cant even maintain their weekly shipping updates, you'd think it'd be easy to set a reminder for say each wednesday or friday to update the website with all the latest info...
Old 13th October 2017, 07:35 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
Damn, was hoping someone knew who they were referring to. There isn't much on Twitter, save for my rant on 15 Sep. Not much comes up in Facebook searches either... except this: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1531...107/?ref=br_rs

Who created that?
Closed group, canít see
Old 13th October 2017, 09:21 PM
Rank 10 - Admin

He's starting to sound like Trump, with claims of "fake news" when people speak out with an opposing view or experience.

Claiming adherence to Australian Consumer Law... Really? By refusing to issue refunds or communicating with those making that request on items that are well beyond the release date that PC themselves stated from their own sources and suppliers, is a breach of their obligation to Australian Consumer Law... and would be used as evidence against them if PC ever dared to sue one of their customers.

Quote:

Who created that?
Wow... 306 members in that group. That's a lot more than the number of satisfied "PCDelivers" customers.
(and I can understand why it is a closed group, if they need to be protecting themselves from retribution while their money is being held hostage)
Old 13th October 2017, 10:19 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin View Post
Wow... 306 members in that group.
Yep, that's our first real indication of the scale of the problem. And it's obviously just the tip of the iceberg as not all dissatisfied customers would be on FB and/or aware of the group.
Old 13th October 2017, 11:08 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

I have given up and started the process.
Old 14th October 2017, 01:16 AM

Quote:

Who created that?
Itís basically just a fb group dedicated to helping each other out with questions and chargebacks. Bit like this thread really
Old 14th October 2017, 08:41 AM

Quote:

Who created that?
Looks like a closed group, I applied to join

no response yet though
Old 14th October 2017, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
Looks like a closed group, I applied to join

no response yet though
I'm a member, is a good bunch just trying to help other people get their money