Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Swindle's Saleyard > Ebay listings & Dealer Ads > Business & Retailer Feedback

Sightings/Sales

Old 12th July 2018, 04:05 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leej84 View Post
Her reply:
The screenshots unfortunately wonít help us as it states ďsorry this product is temporarily out of stockĒ it does not represent the availability at the time you made the payments.

I also checked the review sites however, itís not enough to prove that Premium Collectables or Scott Dwyer ascertain in writing that the product was available/on hand for the customers/complainant to buy.

In this case there was no representation to the customer/complainant that the product was on hand.

I will forward your complaint straight to Queensland Police Service (QPS) (batchelor.stephen@police.qld.gov.au). QPS have initiated their own investigation (relating to fraud) by Scott Dwyer / Premium Collectables.

My reply was:
When I made payments for the items in question they were made as preorders. Meaning I paid before they were released or in stock for that matter. The screenshots were made showing the ETA dates of release which have passed (some for over a year) and I still have not received what I paid for. And If you search for the same products online you will find many that are in stock with other sellers, so for Premium Collectables to use the excuses that they used is false. What more evidence do you need?

No reply from Anila yet...
I hear your frustration. Unfortunately we're dealing in an area that is unfamiliar to the Fair Trading. While us people with a brain know what's going on, pre-orders are not commonplace in retail so you will need to be patient if you want them to comprehend the issue.
Old 13th July 2018, 02:29 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
I hear your frustration. Unfortunately we're dealing in an area that is unfamiliar to the Fair Trading. While us people with a brain know what's going on, pre-orders are not commonplace in retail so you will need to be patient if you want them to comprehend the issue.
What can you do... I'm over this whole thing. I did receive most of my money back from the bank at least..

It's pretty sad really. This whole PC thing has pretty much deterred me from purchasing anymore collectables and I've lost my interest. Transformers are still in my heart but it's not like how it use to be.
Old 14th July 2018, 06:55 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:

It's pretty sad really. This whole PC thing has pretty much deterred me from purchasing anymore collectables and I've lost my interest. Transformers are still in my heart but it's not like how it use to be.

You're not alone there mate. Keep the faith, I've found good old fashion scouring e-bay for hours has come up with some good wins and its toy hunting like that which has made collecting fun for me again.
The later it gets, the less sense I will make (usually anything beyond 19:30 Qld time).
Old 20th July 2018, 09:52 AM
Rank 8 - Multi-Section Mod

Quote:
hi gang,

i recently lodged a complaint with the QLD department of fair trading online. i actually received a call back from them asking if i had any evidence of the products that i bought that were suppose to be sent out by the ETA date of preorders. luckily i had taken screenshots of the products from the pc website showing ETA dates, unfulfilled orders from my account with pc, and a screenshot of an email response from pc blaming global hack and distributors for their delays and non-service.

if anyone else has these, i would strongly advise you to lodge complaints on the fair trading website (http://www.fairtrading.qld.gov.au/lodge-your-complaint)and/or get in touch with Anila.Boben@justice.qld.gov.au, i think she is the case manager.

she told me on phone conversation that she has called others who lodged complaints but none had any evidence but only had bank statements showing they paid money, which is no use.

i will update you all with any reply i get back from her.

hope this helps.
What info did you include in the telephone and address fields for PC for the FTO form?

Old 20th July 2018, 11:19 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
What can you do... I'm over this whole thing. I did receive most of my money back from the bank at least..

Know the feeling bud. I got somemof mine back from Zippay but got denied through my bank for the rest. Gave up on getting my money back. A constable from QLD police contacted me in regards to the cybercrime complaint I made online. Filled out a stat dec and leaving it up to the law to do something. I'm not alone in people doing it.

As for my waning in interest, it is slowly coming back and now use a trusted online seller regularly. PC killed my love for TFs a bit too.
Old 20th July 2018, 11:42 AM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

My complaint has gone through QLD Fair Trade ("not our problem"), the QLD Police and now I'm filling out a police report. Unfortunately it needs signing by a JP and that's maybe just a bit too much effort for my $80, but I want to have it on record that I've lost money, to add to the pile... Will probably complete everything next week.
Old 20th July 2018, 11:55 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailgate View Post
My complaint has gone through QLD Fair Trade ("not our problem"), the QLD Police and now I'm filling out a police report. Unfortunately it needs signing by a JP and that's maybe just a bit too much effort for my $80, but I want to have it on record that I've lost money, to add to the pile... Will probably complete everything next week.
80 bucks or not, the prat needs to cop the law on this. More people who go through the police, the better the case they can build.
Old 20th July 2018, 02:31 PM

Quote:

You canít let this get to you, things like this can happen in life so you can not stop enjoying life becuase bad things happen.

As good things happen to ( as for me transformers are a good thing).
Old 23rd July 2018, 11:57 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailgate View Post
Most shopping centres and Libraries have a JP available for a specified time during the week. it's a very handy service.

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)
Old 23rd July 2018, 12:24 PM

I donít normally post in here anymore but there are a lot of free jp service in community service centre or libraries. Is not overly hard , download a declaration form and just follow the same guidelines. Trust me it isnít much work at all.

I had to sign more than 10 for this retailer.

Good luck.