Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8182324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: February Finds

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Im gonna unbox him AP.... but not anytime soon. Ive run out of places to put in my collection room.... need to change all my shelves to the same ones Ive got my G1s on or at least same shelving as my classics figures.
    Or stop collecting everything in quintuplicate!!

So just ogle at Goki's pics for now - ooooh ramen! What's your topping on that rice Gok?
    Chicken, seaweed, shallots, sesame seeds... <drool>

Once new shelves are obtained I can finally again display all my TFs and only the doubles (MISC- I blame 5FDP)
    "Doubles" implies you're only collecting two of each toy dude. "Multiples" would be more accurate methinks, eheheheh.

Oh and valkyrie76 hates money... really he does... just look at that spread - he really really really hates money he's giving them away
    I wish he'd give it to me. A lot of what he bought I saw in Osaka too -- but I looked at the price tags and thought, "Ppfftt! Bugger that for a joke!" (which I'm sure valks is glad for since it means I left them for him ).

Im only being faithful to the show and at times comics, Gok, they showed a swarm, I get a swarm, they showed sweeps, so I get sweeps.... They showed clones of terrorcons, I must oblige....and you did see in the G1 toons, they have the individuals constructicons/combaticons/stunticons there in the crowd WITH their combined forms.... I shall comply

yum on that Chicken don! Now I gotta have chicken gaaaaaah
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I wish he'd give it to me. A lot of what he bought I saw in Osaka too -- but I looked at the price tags and thought, "Ppfftt! Bugger that for a joke!" (which I'm sure valks is glad for since it means I left them for him ).
    Only bought a few items from Osaka/Umeda......most of the stuff I bought from Nakano and Akiba. I agreed with you regarding some of the prices and found cheaper ones in better condition in their other stores.

Also Skullcruncher, I think it was you who asked if I took pics of the shelves in the Mandarake stores? I couldnt while I was there due to the staff that were walking through all the time.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Picked up PRIDE (lol) Wheeljack and Soundwave. First buys in a while and WHAT A GREAT PURCHASE! They are amazing for what they are and I can't wait for Skyquake! >

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I still love seeing the last pic of him still in box, such a delicious looking thing it is!

For sure Hursti, thing is I'm not sure if i should Decal him up or not. really want to, but if i decide to box him he will have a mint sticker sheet with him.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KillinSpoon View Post
    They are amazing for what they are and I can't wait for Skyquake! >
    There's a Skyquake coming?! <gets.excited>

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    For sure Hursti, thing is I'm not sure if i should Decal him up or not. really want to, but if i decide to box him he will have a mint sticker sheet with him.
    If you really want to keep the original stickers minty, then just get reprolabels.

There's a Skyquake coming?! <gets.excited>
    Was part of the Hasbro conference at some toy fest last year. Photos of the prototype have been increasingly harder to find, but there is one in thew's latest review.

Quote Originally Posted by KillinSpoon View Post
    Was part of the Hasbro conference at some toy fest last year. Photos of the prototype have been increasingly harder to find, but there is one in thew's latest review.
    Here's the direct link to the bit with the Prime Skyquake uncoloured prototype: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms17A...ilepage#t=185s

Takara FE Cliffjumper

If you really want to keep the original stickers minty, then just get reprolabels.
    thanks for the link Goki, i checked it out and i think i will get a set for him as it is a good idea to keep the original set minty .

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!