Thread: New Scout Class: D*********e and R*****k!

Default New Scout Class: D*********e and R*****k!

The boat we saw as a prototype a while ago is apparently known as Depthcharge!

We also have another Scout-class toy, apparently named Ransack, who turns into a biplane. This is awesome.

I decide to cut back on spending money on TFs and then these come out!

Also, it appears that the Scout class is getting a lot of off-the-wall vehicle modes.

In case anyone has trouble viewing tfw2005 images:
    http://tformers.com/transformers-new...0716/news.html

At least they are being quite creative with the alt modes of the toys that will pad out the movie line. A forklift and a bi-plane... very interesting.

Pity about the competitiveness of these people covertly sneaking photos of the toy products.
    It sorta taints the fandom by sneaking out images and info like that.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Pity about the competitiveness of these people covertly sneaking photos of the toy products.
    It sorta taints the fandom by sneaking out images and info like that.
    I'm personally more annoyed by the fact that they have to tease us with blurry images like these. Does no-one have a good camera nowadays?!

Not bad. Although I still prefer forklift bot. But I like the outlandish vehicles so far for these scout size toys. I guess they ran out of Energon and Cybertron scouts to repaint.

The Biplane bot is wierd, but its so original I can't help but be impressed, this is what I really like about the Movie line, we get TF's who turn into things other than the usual assortment of cars, planes and beasts.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

I recall Bay saying he really wanted a 'ship' or aircraft carrier or something like that in the film! Looks like he got his wish!

Put the plane and the ship together and it looks like he's remaking Pearl Harbor...