Thread: GEN Leader Class Skywarp coming?

Default GEN Leader Class Skywarp coming?

Most of the computer store listings come true, but not all, so don't expect this one until it shows up (store listings can be preliminary based on future solicitations, that can sometimes be cancelled later).

Found on a Walmart computer in America, from a search for Leader Class toys (from the assortment code), comes another use of the 2014 Jetfire mould - Skywarp.

After having Wave 2 Thundercracker just being released in some countries right now, and word of Starscream coming in Wave 4... it is not a surprise to have Skywarp coming soon after. And since the other Leader Class toys listed are also known, it looks like Skywarp could be next as Wave 5.

A nice expensive set of Seekers... the largest set of three since the Masterpiece trio.

Can't wait for Acid Storm to be announced
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Can't wait for Acid Storm to be announced
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was McSunstorm.

(I do wish they'd release Sunstorm in the legends mould, to go with Acid Storm and Thundercracker as Hailstorm/Icestorm/unnamed blue seeker.
    FOC Tetrajets would be cool for the rainmakers as well.)
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I have skipped Thundercracker and will skip Starscream, this is an easy pass for me.

If they were voyager sized rather than leader I would have been all over them.

Gen leader Skywarp? I hope so....out of all the seekers Skywarp is by far my favorite. Will snatch him up pretty quick....

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    I have skipped Thundercracker and will skip Starscream, this is an easy pass for me.

If they were voyager sized rather than leader I would have been all over them.
    Same boat - great mould (I have Jetfire) and the remoulding looks sweet, BUT, I already have the United Seeker three packs, Acid Storm, the Botcon Rainmakers and TFCC SG Thundercracker... I can't really afford to replace these guys with Leader class figures, nor do I have the space...

It's a shame really, as they'll probably be the only Generations figures I skip entirely...

I have the Jetfire figure as well, and am definitely hanging out for the Skywarp. It's the next best option after the MP-11SW Skywarp in my eyes, and won't cost a mortgage payment.