Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leader Starscream Revealed

eh, I'm not as much a fan as I thought I would be, The crown is starting to feel like a cliché and to be honest the blue and white is an odd colour, it looks a bit like a construct bot or hero masher.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Looks good

Will fit right into my sons collection

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    Don't forget Ghost Starscream
    Hard to imagine Takara won't take a crack at that. They've got a bit of a thing for Starscream's ghost in the world of Japanese variants.

All the leaks seem to come from Asia lately, and it would have to be someone inside Hasbro after seeing photos of someone's cubicle recently... and now a "confidential" image of the Starscream box.

We've seen the robot mode a couple times (from the cubicle photos), but this gives us a look at what to expect from the jet mode.

I'm going to reserve judgement until I see the real thing. Photos of Thundercracker looked great but then when I saw him in box I was quite disappointed. I love the size but not the aesthetic of him (and he's my favourite seeker).

So, I'm going to hold out and see what Screamer looks like in box before I decide on him. Although if Takara are going to release a Ghost Starscream I'll be putting down money for that!