Page 216 of 870 FirstFirst ... 196206211212213214215216217218219220221226236 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

1 hatchet at hurstville kmart (finally). I wasn't tempted enough to get a second figure so I left him alone, he should be behind the battle blades command prime (or wateva he's called).

1x Voyager sentinel prime at TRU parramatta and 1x Hatchet at Target parramatta

On Friday, saw at Casula K-mart:

- usual movie toys

= generations Kup, Scourge, Wheeljack, Warpath, Dirge, thundecracker. Various numbers.

I remember when we were all fighting to get our hands on Generations Kup, Scourge, Wheeljack, Warpath, and Thundercracker... they're everywhere now!
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

lunar prime for 15.75 at kmart hurstville (deluxe prime with voyager mechtech weapon).

generations restock of scourge, cracker, kup and warpath.

A Hatchet is still there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I remember when we were all fighting to get our hands on Generations Kup, Scourge, Wheeljack, Warpath, and Thundercracker... they're everywhere now!
    true hehehehe, I wasnt though since Ive ordered at BBTs then as I didnt like how the shelves were looking full of em ugly DOTM bots and thought we might end up missing out on a wave.... still it's good for those army building the sweeps and getting an extra figure just in case they break ( yes it can easily happen with the newer toys questionable QC these days) their original loose one, they have a back up.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Exclamation sweet spot

Where: Centro Bankstown
    Store: Kmart
    What: Cyberverse playsets Shockwave and Ratchet
    How Many: there was one of each, now there are none... sorry

HOW MUCH: I managed to get them at the glorious sale price of 13.75.

there was also a chockwave playset at big W.

I highly reccomend checking your local Kmart today as they may be hitting shelves just before the prices go back up.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Worse still, I remember traipsing all around China and Taiwan looking for them!! Managed to find Kup and Scourge (about AU$20 each) and [i]United Wheeljack for AU$40! I also asked dirge to pick up Generations Warpath for me for $30 when he found it... then shortly afterwards I found it at my local Kmart for $25.

And yeah, now they're everywhere for $25 each... and Generations Wheeljack looks just fine! (I honestly would've been perfectly happy with him over the United version; like yeah, United Wheeljack is really nice, but NOT worth paying $40 for! ). Damn it!!!

I don't feel too bad about paying $30 for Warpath, that's pretty much just full RRP. And while I did get Kup and Scourge at cheaper prices, I had to spend a LOT of time looking for them! (I honestly wouldn't mind paying the extra $5 each to save me the time and effort) -- but $40 for United Wheeljack??? Faaaaaaaarrrout... I'm still kicking myself over it! *sigh* I really hate paying above regular retail price for any toy.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Where: Centro Bankstown
    Store: Kmart
    What: Cyberverse playsets Shockwave and Ratchet
    How Many: there was one of each, now there are none... sorry

HOW MUCH: I managed to get them at the glorious sale price of 13.75.

there was also a chockwave playset at big W.

I highly reccomend checking your local Kmart today as they may be hitting shelves just before the prices go back up.
    Ooooooh must check out kmart

sorry guys, just realised in wrong section. but to let you know found some generations tf figs in kmart penrith, wheeljack, kup, warpath. if you need any let me know. oh and priced at $23.00 each.
    Last edited by crankcase76; 2nd December 2011 at 09:21 PM. Reason: not in right section

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!