Thread: Zing exclusive IDW Transformers comics

Default Zing exclusive IDW Transformers comics

Tipped off by a couple of Americans on our site, we rarely get any Australian exclusives when it comes to Transformers, but here we have not one, but two... from IDW - with exclusive covers to two of their Transformers comics.

The first is Transformers Revolutions issue 1, which was released at Zing in the last few weeks.
    The second is Revolutionaries (including Transformers) issue 1, which is to be released at Zing in March... but can be pre-ordered now.

Both should be $10 each, at Zing Pop Culture stores... released a couple months after the regular comic store version is released.

Looks very interesting!!

Thanks for the info!!
    You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой

I don't usually buy singles, but this is pretty cool, even if I don't do a lot of shopping at zing.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

are these reprint of the old GI Joe Transformers cross overs from the 80ties or something?

Quote Originally Posted by tron07 View Post
    are these reprint of the old GI Joe Transformers cross overs from the 80ties or something?
    No, these are a new crossover from IDW. Haven't read this yet though.

I went past Zing at Chadstone and they had some of the new comics with a nice big fat price sticker on the cover

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    I went past Zing at Chadstone and they had some of the new comics with a nice big fat price sticker on the cover
    At least they are not very sticky and can be removed without damage. The ones that get me are the really sticky security price stickers that stores like Minatour have on their books and collectibles. Minatour also put these on comic books way way way back in their early days. I still have a few copies of Batman with this sticker to remind me of this.

According the the computer listing at Zing today, the second exclusive cover comic should be released, or instore, on March 28th... so on Tuesday.

The store near me got in more of the first one, currently sitting on 7 copies.

The store at Garden City has several copies of both comics now, and both are currently $5 each.

Last edited by griffin; 8th April 2017 at 09:15 PM.

I should note that the second comic is bagged and has cardboard in the bag to protect the comic... while the first comic was just loose (unbagged) in the stores.