Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia > Swindle's Saleyard > Ebay listings & Dealer Ads > Business & Retailer Feedback

Sightings/Sales

Old 12th October 2017, 04:01 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Currently having issues with a couple of transactions i'm disputing. Citibank are saying they cant raise a dispute for my transactions because their records dont go back further than November 2016, approx 10 months. My transactions were made in July 2016. This is obviously absolutely stupid and makes zero sense.

So I asked how did my previous transactions, which were far older, get approved?
She couldn't tell me why, i kept pressing and she said these are Visa's policies.
I said no it's not, i can tell you Visa's policies right now - 540 days from the date of transaction and a further 120 days from the merchant's quoted release date.
She said it's the policy between the bank and Visa and that i would need to contact Visa to get it resolved.
I said this makes absolutely zero sense. Call Visa? How? What number? Who's going to resolve this for me there?
Eventually she said she'll get a supervisor to call me back because surprise, they're too busy at the moment.

She was actually from the dispute team too. These are the types of idiots they have at the bank. Either untrained or just idiots.
Old 12th October 2017, 04:19 PM

Sounds like another case of a bank worker not knowing what they are doing so instead they just try to make things difficult for you so that you will give up.
She's probably annoyed that she might have to do some actual work, and that cuts into facebook time way too much
But anyway, I've heard from others that have tried contacting Visa directly and Visa said "the bank needs to take care of it".
So if they aren't being helpful I'll say same as I told philby. Seek help from the Australian Financial Ombudsman Service.
https://www.fos.org.au/

Edit: And what Jay said below ↓ is also good, if they are going to reference policies you have the right to see the terms and conditions surrounding them
Old 12th October 2017, 04:20 PM
Rank 7 - Section Mod

I also recommend demanding their documentation / product disclosure statement / terms that they're basing their judgement on.
Old 12th October 2017, 09:56 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
Still NSW only? Still only for people who haven't filed disputes?
At this stage yes NSW only unless we have at least 15 people from other states.

If you are disputing by way of charge back then you can't join until that is determined.
Sales Thread
Old 13th October 2017, 06:45 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Hey guys I'm away for the weekend so for those of you who have messaged me I will email you Sunday or Monday
Sales Thread
Old 13th October 2017, 08:14 AM
Rank 7 - Section Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider View Post
At this stage yes NSW only unless we have at least 15 people from other states.

If you are disputing by way of charge back then you can't join until that is determined.
I am happy to be one of 15. I've successfully disputed all of my transactions, but I can show a loss from the additional expense of acquiring elsewhere six months after mine was due.
Old 13th October 2017, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
I am happy to be one of 15. I've successfully disputed all of my transactions, but I can show a loss from the additional expense of acquiring elsewhere six months after mine was due.
Tell me about it. This is why I am so pissed off with pc. Trying to act as the victim and not wanting to refund properly and taking advantage of people who had transactions over 540 days ignoring them.

Down to my last order which I can't claim most of it as is a ramjet transaction.
Old 13th October 2017, 01:26 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

On one hand PC tells customers to go through the disputes process if not completely satisfied, on the other it says they won't qualify for the "loyalty bonus" if they've ever done that.
Old 13th October 2017, 01:36 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

pathetic

"unfortunately it has again been brought to our attention of some comments being made by individuals on social media that simply false untrue and purposely made up because of a unhappy experience.

If we don't meet a customers expectation, we understand we will risk losing them,

but what we should not be subjected to is made up comments by customers who are not at all out of pocket , because all Card Transactions are protected consumer law and at no risk of losing money or an item.

The Past Customer has been contacted and asked to withdraw his statements.

We have never done so in the past , but legal action will be taken in this case should the comments not be withdrawn as it is not factual at all and based on one intent to impact and bully customers who are comfortable using pcdelivers.

This is also why commenting on pcdelivers posts has been removed on facebook, as there appears to be many alternate places to vent than our page where a loyal customer is happy to show a delivery."
Old 13th October 2017, 01:47 PM

The hilarious thing is that we donít know what comments heís referring to as there is negative feedback here, there and everywhere.

I like how Scott fails to mention his deletion of pretty much all comments on all Facebook posts. He may have caught a lot of people unaware but I feel like customers are seeing how transparent he is and the tide is slowly turning.