Page 256 of 467 FirstFirst ... 236246251252253254255256257258259260261266276 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    Doesn't play PS1 games, unfortunately not backwards compatible at all. Next best thing is the PS Now which streams the games. Good news is that PS4 games are region free though.
    I was wondering about that. So keep the PS2 for those games, the PS3 for PSX and PS3 games. And get the PS4. Um okay.

I plan to get one eventually (the new French Assassins Creed and Uncharted 4 are my main desires games) but in no rush. Plenty on PS3 and Wii still to play. (Can never find the time)

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    Doesn't play PS1 games, unfortunately not backwards compatible at all. Next best thing is the PS Now which streams the games. Good news is that PS4 games are region free though.

In terms of games, how about Final Fantasy Type-0 coming out in March 2015?

Then Final Fantasy XV, Kingdom Hearts 3, Tearaway Unfolded and Persona 5 (although coming out for PS3 too). Those are the only games that interests me so far and apart from Tearaway, they seem quite hyped up.
    Whats this streaming business all about? I hear rumours of it being able to stream PS2 games as well.

I lost interest in Final Fantasty after VII. Then I saw another one on PS3, played it briefly. Discovered it no towns and was a corridor running game and decided I still didn't care.

I assume there'll be some charge for the streaming thing? Shame as I have some PS1 games I legit bought off the PSN which are still attached to my account. So all that I bought will be wasted if I go to PS4?

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post

Someone convince me to buy a PS4 please.
    Wait, there is no reason to pick one up now, can only get cheaper. Big name title like batman might even get a bundle. Hold strong.

Hrmm

Umm...

MMMMmm Yeah.. maybe nah..

D'oh. Can't argue with that logic!

I think all I'd be after would be Shadows of Mordor. Shame it doesn't plat PS3 games, as I think I will end up getting a cheap PS3, knocking some of my unfinished pile off and trading it in for a PS4 and BATMAN. If only I could get Shadow of the colossus and Okami HD for PS4. Sigh.

PS4 still plays PS1 games as well doesn't it? And it's not region locked?
    Bloodborne and Arkham Knight.

The End.

Whats this streaming business all about? I hear rumours of it being able to stream PS2 games as well.

I lost interest in Final Fantasty after VII. Then I saw another one on PS3, played it briefly. Discovered it no towns and was a corridor running game and decided I still didn't care.

I assume there'll be some charge for the streaming thing? Shame as I have some PS1 games I legit bought off the PSN which are still attached to my account. So all that I bought will be wasted if I go to PS4?
    PS Now will eventually stream games from every PS home console but I wouldn't hold out hope of it being decent here in Australia for a long time (thanks to our connections), and yeah it costs - not sure how much but last i heard it wasn't looking very attractive. Proper buys from PSN still works on machines that support it though, you could probably pick up a PS/Vita TV over in Japan on clearance for about 50 bucks right now that'd play em, and then you could finally play PSO2 with me as well

So I feel like I should have bought a PS3. Bought infamous first light, more a add on or dlc pack rather than a full game. Very short. Selling $15

Where do you buy ps4 games? And should you buy second hand ps4 games? I was thinking of hiring out games from dvd store like civic

Default Beastwars Pc

Does anyone play Beast wars on the pc? I know it's rated as a fairly lame game at best, but, when I was a kid I loved it! Now my main reason I was asking, is if you do play it, how can I get it to work with windows 8?

Once a week I take a group of 8 boys down to Youth Inc (basically a place for kids to hang out instead of causing trouble on the streets) to play pool and the video game consoles. The last few weeks one of my students has been bringing in Mortal Kombat 9 to play on the XBox One there. Nothing gains the respect of teenagers more than when you kick the crap out of every single one of them time and time again in a video game - they think it's awesome! Give me Jade or Sonya Blade and I own the streets

I cant remember any of the special moves but I've been playing MK on and off since the very first one on the Super Nintendo, so a few decades of experience seems to beat remembering how to throw Scorpions spear

Quote Originally Posted by Tfiguy View Post
    Does anyone play Beast wars on the pc? I know it's rated as a fairly lame game at best, but, when I was a kid I loved it! Now my main reason I was asking, is if you do play it, how can I get it to work with windows 8?
    I couldn't ever get it to work on win7, I assume win8 is just as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Give me Jade or Sonya Blade and I own the streets
    I'll give you a run for your money
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]