Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: MP Hot Rodimus/Hotrod revealed

I like it!
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I like to see more , it's a OK for me.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Pass for me as I'm satisfied enough w/ my Hasbro MP9. Although I might consider getting the Nemesis Rodimus if I could get it cheap enough.
    think of all of the artistic possibilities!
    wibbly wobbly continuity...

I'm quite amazed at how different the toy colour scheme is to the comic colour scheme, and I would be okay with both colour versions being done eventually.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Looks okay

Copied over from the MP Shockwave topic, so that it doesn't derail that one when it relates to this one...

And there is just enough of Hotrod's nameplate in that second photo below to work out that it is indeed being called Hot Rodimus (the Japanese equivalent of Hotrod) and not Rodimus Convoy (the Japanese equivalent of Rodimus Prime - which was the name for MP-09, which means that this isn't "Hotrod Version 2" like some sites are calling it, because even Hasbro called their version of MP-09 Rodimus Prime, despite being Targetmaster Hotrod)

(image below was from Kurdt's posting in the Shockwave topic)

They need to pose it in "action" to show they fixed the joints. I am half indecisive whetehr I want this atm.

Rumours circulating are claiming that the bonus accessories/features for Hot Rodimus is a visor/binoculars (like in the Movie) and a fishing rod.
    Probably true, as it would be like previous non-weapon accessories, like Wheeljack's Toolbox and Exhaust's Immobilizer... and all those useless flesh-creatures that some other MPs had.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Rumours circulating are claiming that the bonus accessories/features for Hot Rodimus is a visor/binoculars (like in the Movie) and a fishing rod.
    Probably true, as it would be like previous non-weapon accessories, like Wheeljack's Toolbox and Exhaust's Immobilizer... and all those useless flesh-creatures that some other MPs had.
    They seemed to be Movie anime focus. It be interesting to see what else they have lined up as I won't consider Hot Rod a big masterpiece unlike Shockwave.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    TFW2005 states that Hobbylog.jp also mentions a saw (to replace the hand as in the movie) may be included as well as the two objects griff mentions above