Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Re-Tooled Generations Kup & Scourge

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I don't like the idea of Kup being Gears as it's too far a departure IMO, Orion Pax makes far better sense to me.
    It makes better sense that before Optimus Prime was Optimus Prime, he transformed into a ute from Earth?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    It makes better sense that before Optimus Prime was Optimus Prime, he transformed into a ute from Earth?
    Yes
    It's a very fair point, but look at Generations Blurr.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Yes
    They'll need more than a shoehorn to get that to fit anywhere in continuity.

Continuity? Transformers has that now?
    But you're right, if everything is supposed to follow 'EXODUS' now then it's going to be interesting to see how they approach this and other similar anomalies.

Hold on, I've got it...

MOVIE MAN VOICE: In a world where giant robots walk the Earth...

Where a four-million year war has been waged for four million years...

One robot... is giving it all up.

[Cut to speeding utility vehicle]: Woo hoo!

BUMBLEBEE: Prime, you can't just give up the Matrix!

ORION PAX: I just did... dude!

MOVIE MAN VOICE: Everything you thought you knew about Optimus Prime is about to change...

[Soundtrack to montage: 'I Get Around' by the Beach Boys.]

ORION PAX [surfing]: woo hoo!

ORION PAX: Whoa! Why haven't I seen you before.

ELITA ONE: You've been my commander for the past four million years.

ORION PAX: Oh. [cricket sounds]

MOVIE MAN VOICE: Sometimes the burden of leadership hangs heavy on the shoulders...

ORION PAX [waterskiing with ELITA ONE on his shoulders]: woo hoo!

MOVIE MAN VOICE: And sometimes you've got to give everything up, to find everything you've always wanted, so you just might realise that the matrix was there inside of you all along.

Staring ten-time Academy Award watcher Peter Cullen. And introducing Justin Bieber's little brother as... ORION PAX.

Coming soon to a theatre near you.

After the 'WFC is in continuity with TF:Prime' debacle, I wouldn't be surprised if they say that Transformers is in the same continuity as Cabbage Patch Kids.

I can think of 2 possibilities.
    1: When Optimus Prime's trailer vanishes when he Transforms to Robot mode it actually goes back in time, influencing TF alt-modes to Earth style - hence why all the Autobots have cockpits despite living on a planet with no small lifeforms to drive them. Due to the chronal connection between Orion and Optimus it has an especially strong effect on him, and explains why a genderless robot has a girlfriend to boot.
    2: In the same manner as Cybertronians conincidentally speak English like (mostly) 1980s Americans, their pickup trucks also look exactly the same as Earth pickup trucks.

Also, nice one @Sky Shadow.

It seems that people are either thinking Leozack of Ratbat for the Scourge remould. I'm personally on the side thinking its Ratbat.

I was personally thinking that the Kup remould looks like Crosshairs, but also noticed some similarity with Swerve, or Skids. But I think I'm going to stick with Crosshairs.