Page 342 of 380 FirstFirst ... 322332337338339340341342343344345346347352362 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 3795

Thread: The Action Pose Thread

Crosshairs

AoE vs TLK

The AoE copy includes a minor paint apps and Reprolabels while the TLK copy underwent significant additional paint apps to make him more screen accurate.

I might try dropping this image onto the promotional pic using Photoshop when I get a chance:

Attempt at a promotional toy shot using both upgraded versions of the figure:

Gok, you're 'MS Paint Foo' is becoming most impressive!!
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Another figure with some much needed added paint apps. This time presenting, Studio Series Stinger:

(Repaint on the left)

There's a lot of great detail on here similar to the on screen model that had to be highlighted.

That's stunning, what did use for paint? pens or brush, surely that wasn't sprayed.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    My first attempt at green screen and Photoshop. Not perfect, still have a lot to learn and practice.
    amazing stuff how did you do the eyes? I am trying to do something similar but it looks rubbish lol

I took a crappy photo a while ago and tried to get something out of it. I think a green background would have been a lot better than white which is all I had at the time, as Ramjet gets lost in it and it was hard to make the overall picture look better without screwing him over too much.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    That's stunning, what did use for paint? pens or brush, surely that wasn't sprayed.
    Thank you, it's all done with brush. A very, very fine brush. The hardest part is keeping the hand steady.

BTW currently working on Studio Series BB, applying rust and weathering effects. It's coming along well so far, pics when it's completed.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    amazing stuff how did you do the eyes? I am trying to do something similar but it looks rubbish lol
    Cheers, I looked up a tutorial on Youtube based on adding glow to Iron Man eyes and applied it to this guy. I'm not that great on Photoshop so I wasn't able to make it as bright a blue as I wanted, but for what it was, it's not too bad.

I had to add a couple of layers, one for each eye from memory and trace out the shapes then add the glow effects. I think I merged the layers before applying the glow effect.

If I had to recreate something similar I'd have to go back to the tutorials because there were a lot of steps involved and I only recall a fraction of them LOL.

I'd recommend looking at some greenscreen tutorials on how to remove the green tinge and effectively place your picture convincingly into the background.

Your pic of the flyers turned out pretty well still, I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    Another figure with some much needed added paint apps. This time presenting, Studio Series Stinger:
    Thanks for posting this. I had a go at doing up stingers face myself and wasn’t happy with it but your work has given me inspiration