Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021

Thread: 日本語会話: The Japanese Conversation Thread

I got given a 1000 yen note the other day. Is that the emperor that's on the note?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    lol, I see what you did there with your new avatar, Raptormesh. #お尻探偵
    Haha it is one of my fav thing to read - the entire set is awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TheOkz8oF_I
    A look at Katsushika Ward in Tokyo, which is also where TakaraTOMY is located (not shown in this video though, unfortunately). But yeah, for a glimpse into TakaraTOMY's neighbourhood...

Just moved to inner Tokyo about a month ago! Still mentally exhausted from the shift, it's probably one of the more stressful things I've done especially in a pandemic.

Dealing with the town hall for all the documents basically levelled my nihongo 200%, at least spoken wise.

If you're ever in Katsushika-ku... please take a selfie in front of the TakaraTOMY building while holding a Transformer toy! Let us live vicariously through you.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptormesh View Post
    Just moved to inner Tokyo about a month ago! Still mentally exhausted from the shift, it's probably one of the more stressful things I've done especially in a pandemic.

Dealing with the town hall for all the documents basically levelled my nihongo 200%, at least spoken wise.
    What are you doing over there?

I thought it was still closed to foreigners, if it's opening up I might look at trying to teach over there again.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    If you're ever in Katsushika-ku... please take a selfie in front of the TakaraTOMY building while holding a Transformer toy! Let us live vicariously through you.
    If I ever get a reason to go there! I only have a single TF toy now after the purge and I brought him to Japan with me (scout Breacher).

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    What are you doing over there?

I thought it was still closed to foreigners, if it's opening up I might look at trying to teach over there again.
    I'm on spouse visa, though I am still employed remotely for my company in Aus. In a sorely needed long break atm though, after the last two years.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptormesh View Post
    I loathe the city hall aspect of Japan.

I've come to the conclusion that while I like Japan, I dislike Japanese society.

写真漫画:スタスクの戴冠式

英語版もどうぞご覧ください。