Page 718 of 833 FirstFirst ... 698708713714715716717718719720721722723728738 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,180 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Toyworld Doxklands has a full restock of Wave 1 Siege Deluxes and Leaders. I bit on the Magnus and someone else took th either Magnus so only 2 ShockwVes left. Also new wave of the Siege Targetmasters too. Botbots 8 and 5 packs are close to sold out and I took most of the unique blind bag ones.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Toyworld Doxklands has a full restock of Wave 1 Siege Deluxes and Leaders. I bit on the Magnus and someone else took th either Magnus so only 2 ShockwVes left. Also new wave of the Siege Targetmasters too. Botbots 8 and 5 packs are close to sold out and I took most of the unique blind bag ones.
    Passed by Docklands yesterday. Two Leader Shockwaves still there as well. I think I got the last Sideswipe (AFAIK). Still plenty of other deluxes. They also had the “axe” battlemaster.

A non-sighting sighting... Fountain Gate K-Mart had tags (marked as “not available) for single blind pack Botbots. So looks like at least one major chain will be getting this line.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Found POTP Sludge and Snarl at Myer CBD today. Perhaps their allocation has finally has hit their stores.

POTP Moonracer, Blackwing, Snarl and Sludge just hit Werribee Toyworld. Picked up both dinos. Rest are still available

Galvatran Guest

Kmart Keilor Downs:
    Studio Series Brawls had electronic security device attached but Megatron did not. Why no love for Megs.

FatalityPitt Guest

Was at the CBD today. There was not a single Siege nor PotP Transformer at Target or Big W (at least none that I could see).

Went to Myer to see if the Wave 2 Dinobots were still there. There were none, and the store assistant I spoke with said they'd been getting phone calls in the morning from people asking about them. She was kind enough to check if there were more in the back-storage area, but there was not a single Transformer left in storage. What was on the shelves was what they had. I did however see on the shelves 2 Moonracers, a Sinnertwit and Cutthroat (one each), lots of Rodimus Unicronus, and 2 or 3 Predakings. There was also some Studio Series Brawl. Moonracer looks pretty good in real-life and I was tempted, but I left her on the shelf because I'm on a tight budget and she wasn't a planned purchase for me.

At the Reject Shop, I saw TLK Drift and Cogman one-step changers. Minotaur had some PotP Prime Masters (Megatronus, Quintus Prime, Solus Prime). Big W had a few Studio Series Deluxes (the orange Lamborghini guy and Ratchet).

No Siege line products at Toyworld Forest Hill. Nor POTP deluxe wave 2.
    Last edited by shockNwave; 10th February 2019 at 05:46 PM.

At Toyworld Ringwood they've got quite a number of Siege deluxes and as for POTP deluxes wave 2? They've got x2 of Blackwing, Moonracer, Snarl & Sludge.

Galvatran Guest

Cyberverse 1-step Prowl at BigW Sunshine.