Page 157 of 380 FirstFirst ... 137147152153154155156157158159160161162167177 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 3796

Thread: The Action Pose Thread

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    The next wave of G1 legends (in my dreams....)
    *snip*
    Case in point Snakey.

Yeah, I don't know whats happening here.
    Apart from a massive scale violation.

TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    Yeah, I don't know whats happening here.
    Apart from a massive scale violation.

*snip*
    LOL, you're not bloody wrong!
    An excellent shot though Klystron, man I love Tripredacus; he's such an awesome combiner.
    Last edited by Hursticon; 23rd November 2011 at 12:43 PM.

You want scale violation? Go play with Beast Machines (oh, look at how Blackarachnia towers over Silverbolt... and little ol' Nightscream is HUUUUGE! )

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    man I love Tripredacus; he such an awesome combiner.
    +1 QFT

Best 1990s TF gestalt EVER. The only toy that I would compare it with since would be JRX (which of course came out in 2000, so post-90s) and Legends Class ROTF Devastator (who's a pretty neat gestalt at Legends scale). Tripredacus craps all over the Energon gestalts and ROTF Combiner Class Devastator would have to be the worst gestalt ever made. The McDonalds Armada Happy Meal Autobot-gestalt is a better toy that ROTF CC Devvie!

So I was thinking about combiners/gestalts over the weekend and thought the car bots should get a combiner. So I started to mess around with my United TFs and came up with this. He still needs a head though. What do you think? I know the arms/hands arent ideal...

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    That's quite a puzzler you've got there.

That's a very good effort VGM, the torsocould use a bit of bulk, mebbe use Kup for the torso, then use both Wheeljack and Tracks for the arms, head wise, well, if you find a junker Primus or Sup. Starscream, those heads would fit nicely attching it though is another matter I leave up to you hehehe.

@Paul Agnew: yah beat me to it mate! I was getting that vibe the moment I saw it.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

The concept for the legs is genius! great mis-transformation. i'd love to see this with W/J and Tracks as arms and maybe a classics Prime or U/M as the body. i'll be trying this for sure.

(is that a united blurr?)

Bumblebee, transfooorm!

Believe it or not, but it took me hours (over two evenings) to make that image. I obviously took several photos of Bumblebee at various stages of transformation, but because I wanted to have him "leap" into alt mode, it required some visual effects. And of course, the most advanced graphics program that I'm capable of using is MSPaint -- so it was pretty tedious trying to remove the box which held Bumblebee up in mid air! (phwoar!)

Here are some unmodified shots of what some of the photos looked like before I removed the box:

And close up pics of Bumblebee:

It's not the first time I've used MSPaint to remove supporting props to create the illusion of a toy being in mid-air. Some older attempts have been: