Page 69 of 151 FirstFirst ... 495964656667686970717273747989 ... LastLast

Thread: ACT Transformers Sightings.

deceptibot Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Maruten View Post
    Still two. Heard staff saying that was all they had. So good luck to anyone else impatient enough to shell out.

I never saw a Metroplex and I swore I wouldn't let Fort Max get away.
    Good to hear you got one. If I didn't have metroplex if probably do the same, buy can't justify getting then both myself, especially at that price.

Found the Rescue Bot Griffin Rock Firehouse Headquarters play set at Toys R Us Belconnon.

I also can confirm that there are 2 Fortress Maximus left there was also 1 Sky Lynx at Myer.

Havent been out to Super Toyworld and Hobbies in Fyshwick in a while and found a pleasant surprise

No its not Silverbolt

4 fort max at Myers civic. Managed to get them to price match without any hastle, just showed them a picture of a receipt of aomeone from Albury who got a price match.

Still one Fort Max at Belco Myer for anyone who couldn't score at Big W.

Or go to Big W Gungahlin, who have four on the floor.

2 fort max at big w tuggers, however only one victorion left now. They are both on display just to the right in the middle of the isle as you enter the store.

Quote Originally Posted by KingGrimlock View Post
    2 fort max at big w tuggers, however only one victorion left now. They are both on display just to the right in the middle of the isle as you enter the store.
    *virtual high five* Thanks for saying so, I called around on saturday to have all the big w saying they had none. I saw your post, called big w tuggers, who told me 3 times no, we don't, but kept annoying them and told them what you saw, then finally ' oh yeh, we have it'.

so yeh, got one, its huge, love it, thanks for the info!

Passed on victorian, whilst cool, fort was enough to blow the budget for the fortnight!

Quote Originally Posted by sammc View Post
    *virtual high five* Thanks for saying so, I called around on saturday to have all the big w saying they had none. I saw your post, called big w tuggers, who told me 3 times no, we don't, but kept annoying them and told them what you saw, then finally ' oh yeh, we have it'.

so yeh, got one, its huge, love it, thanks for the info!

Passed on victorian, whilst cool, fort was enough to blow the budget for the fortnight!
    Yeah I called before I went in as well and was told they didnt have any. The guy didnt even go check, heard him speak to another customer when he put the phone down and not actually go anywhere. Never expect people to go above and beyond during a toysale :P I know because I used to work for big w haha

Woden has five Fort Max next to the shoe section.