Page 643 of 870 FirstFirst ... 623633638639640641642643644645646647648653663 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,430 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

big w macarthur, today saw roughly 25 victorions on a table priced $160-something and other side of the store ~20 fortmax's with no price.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    There's a stall that sells books in Carlingford Court near the pharmacy. I think they're called B n R Books (not sure). Anyway, they're selling reprints of the G1 Transformers comic from US#1-8. They're the same reprints that Big W sold a while back, only that they're out of the box and missing those figurines. The comics are otherwise in excellent condition. Didn't see any price on them. Also, they have more limited stock of the earlier issues, I'm guessing that they sold better than the later ones.
    The comics were $2.90 or $2.99

I did go thru them and was tempted to take the set of 1-8, but I think I might already have the original issues stashed away somewhere

As of yesterday toymate Penrith had all 3 legend Titans Return figures in stock, even wheelie

They also have dozens of generations voyager Whirl for $20, I finally picked one up.

Sighted these at Woolworths Cherrybrook
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

ToysRUs Erina today

Plus MP Star Sabre.

Plus a couple of RiD One Step Quillfires (no Springload sadly)

Why can't the Mt Gravatt store in Brisbane be like that, as it has to cater to the most people of all the TRU stores in this country. Instead, we have just one exclusive item (MP Sideswipe) and barely 40 toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Polursine View Post
    ToysRUs Erina today

Plus MP Star Sabre.

Plus a couple of RiD One Step Quillfires (no Springload sadly)
    Springload is certainly a popular one, as it was the only one missing from the new wave at my nearest TRU store and Woolies as well. A combination of being short-packed and being the only convertible Springload toy for a recurring first season Decepticon.

I popped in briefly to Big W Chullora yesterday. No Max, Vicky, or much of any other TF for that matter that I could see

1 Max left at Big W Merrylands. Judging by how he's shelfwarming at some stores, transferring one in shouldn't be an issue, should you so desire.

I was at Big W Blacktown today and sighted 1 Victorion and 9 Fort Max's just behind the toys section. Apparently this isn't as bad as a case as was Devastator.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    I was at Big W Blacktown today and sighted 1 Victorion and 9 Fort Max's just behind the toys section. Apparently this isn't as bad as a case as was Devastator.
    You can see Fort Max is less numbers in Myer compared to BigW. Plus cheaper with the toy sale and free shipping. So there won't be a BigW runout for Fort Max.