Page 356 of 609 FirstFirst ... 336346351352353354355356357358359360361366376 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by graza78 View Post
    I read your post but was too late to the party. Myers had all of the sky reign set and alot of voyager class figures (the betatron voyager, onslaught and skylinx), target had nothing (just called again and still nothing...bizarre). Kmart didn't have anything of note. TRU had sky reign parts and onslaughts, and a quite a few MP tracks, sideswipe and bumblebee at stupidly high prices (something like $150 each!!)

I'll keep looking!
    So which specific toys are you after now?
    There are some good deals on ebay. But post a list (name names!) of the ones you are after.

I'm broke for now, but going to buy a second Sky Lynx at some point for a custom combiner / repaint and stuff. Have to learn all the how to's of Tformers painting first. But I have the four limbs I want to use, and a color palette picked out.
    Last edited by Batfan007; 28th July 2016 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbleb33 View Post
    Target Armadale had heaps of the Combaticon wave very recently, I definitely recall seeing Vortex.
    Guess I'm heading to Armadale. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    So which specific toys are you after now?
    There are some good deals on ebay. But post a list (name names!) of the ones you are after.

I'm broke for now, but going to buy a second Sky Lynx at some point for a custom combiner / repaint and stuff. Have to learn all the how to's of Tformers painting first. But I have the four limbs I want to use, and a color palette picked out.
    Looking out for Hasbro CW Brawl, Vortex and Blast-off. I've seen them online but rather grab these at a brick and mortar store if I can.

Looking out for Hasbro CW Brawl, Vortex and Blast-off. I've seen them online but rather grab these at a brick and mortar store if I can.
    Just to clarify you actually went INTO Target Cannington or you just called?
    Because for over 4 months they had like 5 of each Combaticon, literally their whole shelf was just Combaticons. But I have not been there in about six weeks.

I ended up with two complete CW Bruticus sets, and a third one of Brawl and Blast-Off to make up spare limbs for other combiners.

EDIT: There were 2 x sentinel prime and Galvatron at KMART Kardinya, I bought one of each, so one of each still there, bottom shelf.
    They also had some autobots - Smokescreen and Wheeljack I think. Been there for ages.

2 each of TR Sentinel Prime and Galvatron left at Toyworld Balcatta (after I snagged a Galvy) , $45 each.

Also a couple of CW Devy at the low, low price of $298 :P

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Just to clarify you actually went INTO Target Cannington or you just called?
    Because for over 4 months they had like 5 of each Combaticon, literally their whole shelf was just Combaticons. But I have not been there in about six weeks.

I ended up with two complete CW Bruticus sets, and a third one of Brawl and Blast-Off to make up spare limbs for other combiners.

EDIT: There were 2 x sentinel prime and Galvatron at KMART Kardinya, I bought one of each, so one of each still there, bottom shelf.
    They also had some autobots - Smokescreen and Wheeljack I think. Been there for ages.
    Visited Target Cannington 3 weeks ago. Searched the toy section but couldn't find anything. Asked the staff and they said all they had left was in the clearance section of the store. All i found was a RiD figure I think. Called them today and they said they couldn't find anything. Maybe they transferred what they had to another store or warehouse?

Toyworld Success have Titans Return Galvatron, Sentinel Prime and Soundwave in stock.

Toys r us cannington have Mp-22 Ultra Magnus for only $129.98 can't believe it bought him at start of year for $200

I saw at least 3 Vortex's at Target Westfield Carousel on Sunday. Damn $45 for Galvatron, I got ripped off. Paid $60 for one at Toyworld Mandurah on Monday.

Visited Target Cannington 3 weeks ago. Searched the toy section but couldn't find anything. Asked the staff and they said all they had left was in the clearance section of the store. All i found was a RiD figure I think. Called them today and they said they couldn't find anything. Maybe they transferred what they had to another store or warehouse?
    Quote Originally Posted by GALVATOM View Post
    I saw at least 3 Vortex's at Target Westfield Carousel on Sunday. Damn $45 for Galvatron, I got ripped off. Paid $60 for one at Toyworld Mandurah on Monday.
    This may be a dumb question but exactly whereabouts in Target cannington? Like near the star wars and marvel section or perpendicular to that section with the soft toys and infant stuff?