Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: May Mayhem Madness

Yep, SDCC exclusive & here in Australia too at Mr. Toys Toyworld or was it Toyworld? One of the Worlds.

Hmm, I can't remember what I posted in the April thread, but...

Masterpiece Lambor (MP-12) x 2, Masterpiece Lambor G2 ver. (MP-12G) x1, Masterpiece Soundblaster w/Ratbat (MP-13B) x1, Generations Cosmos/Payload, Armada Unicron (missing one small hip-covering piece, but perfect for alt-mode display), Takara Mega-SCF Starscream (for display sans-crown, cape, etc).

And I think that's it!

Coming up? I've got a Takara MP-13 Soundwave (2nd run) on it's way).

#toomanymasterpieces

Quote Originally Posted by Slag View Post
    I thought Binaltech versions were metal and the Alternators were plastic.
    Not Mirage. He was only ever released in plastic in Binaltech, and ONLY in clear-transparent plastic. I totally would've bought Alternators Mirage if that toy was released here. Sadly it wasn't.

If anyone has a spare Alternators Mirage, I would seriously consider a swap for my BT Mirage. Clear-transparent "invisibility" toys really aren't my thing, but I know some people dig it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slag View Post
    No BT Hotrod either then?
    No. That mould was released in Japan as KISS Players Rodimus -- also plastic like the Alternators toy (so I just picked up the latter at Kmart ).

I wish the Legends Cosmos, Swerve, Skrapnel and Tailgate would come in stock at BBTS, I haven't got anything in a while.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I just wish those toys were released in Australia! (or at least scheduled for release)

Picked up AOE Slug and Scorn today. Passed on the other two. Not really liking Slug but Scorn is a nice figure.

And so ends my AOE figure collecting although may pic one up if im board later on.

Picked these up the other day for $1 each, they are only my 3rd transformer purchase this year, curse this drought, at least AOE stuff is starting to show up now

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Picked up AOE Slug and Scorn today. Passed on the other two. Not really liking Slug but Scorn is a nice figure.
    I'm inclined to agree with you. IMO the designs of the AoE Dinobots are somewhere in between Beast Wars and Beast Machines -- not quite as bad as BM (because at least you can immediately tell what the beast modes are meant to be ), but not as good as Beast Wars.

People who dislike both BW and BM would do well to steer clear of these toys altogether.

Got Age of Extinction Scorn today!

wow you really notice the robot body at that angle.