Page 414 of 481 FirstFirst ... 394404409410411412413414415416417418419424434 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    Well i have been told to man up for years and the one day i fight back this person gets pissed. How about you practice what you damn preach!!!

Anyway its to damn cold to vent heat
    Know the feeling dude. They say that but cry foul when they're on the other side. Hypocrites!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post
    Once again, JBHiFi online has sent some of the blu rays in my order order with the security devices still attached...

It becoming pointless and very frustrating ordering from them online as I have to go into the store to get the stupid tags removed every second order anyway.
    hope you didn't pay any shipping

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    hope you didn't pay any shipping
    I'll be talking to them about that when I go in later this week. Usually the DVD security locks I can take off without too much hassle, but the Blu Ray ones are impossible

Thát Joel Freedman from TcCa facebook... I bought a couple of things off him, last purchase he sent me a MP ratchet in a banged up box like three weeks late because he was in Thailand.... He offered me a $20 discount on my next purchase... But it bloody sucks, as Most of my TFs are misb with no Dinged boxes... I do not recommend him

Quote Originally Posted by Pig's_A_King View Post
    Thát Joel Freedman from TcCa facebook... I bought a couple of things off him, last purchase he sent me a MP ratchet in a banged up box like three weeks late because he was in Thailand.... He offered me a $20 discount on my next purchase... But it bloody sucks, as Most of my TFs are misb with no Dinged boxes... I do not recommend him
    How was the box packed? Padded etc ? Could help to put some context to it oppose to just "I got a banged up box"

If it was poorly padded packed then sure fair call, but if it was properly packed and protected yet still got damaged, then it's a diff matter then

Also this is the wrong thread for feedback anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Pig's_A_King View Post
    I hope you got another ratchet to replace that one thou.

It is best to voice your concerns on that site, if the admin allows it, and if you've already spoken to the seller and were unable to resolve the matter first. You can vent your frustrations here of what happened on other sites, but it is probably best to leave out names if they aren't proven to be scamming people or are not doing this sort of thing regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    Well i have been told to man up for years and the one day i fight back this person gets (urinated). How about you practice what you damn preach!!!
    Does your school offer the Rock and Water Programme? Because it's really good in terms of teaching conflict resolution and resilience skills. Ask your Year Adviser about it if they don't already offer it.

Was meant to do some driving tonight, but unfortunately I accidentally hit my fence and caused the right light to pop out off my dad's car, which sucks cause I really need to get my L's up and I hate accidentally ruining my dad's car.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

The hot water connection to one of the radiators in my house sprung a leak.

At 1am I had to go out and drain the system and turn it off so it don't flood the kitchen. No heating for me, and its been real cold here too.

Looks like the o-ring between the pipe and the valve has broken. This one had started dripping a bit a month ago and I tightened it a bit. Maybe I just went a tad too far.

God I hope the others don't start. None have dripped at all, but 3 are in carpeted areas.
    Anyone think I should get them all checked? Or take the 'if it ain't broke' approach?
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|