Page 14 of 105 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192434 ... LastLast

Thread: The Price Check/What is it worth Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Ooh, Ooh!

Goki could I please have this one? $10 ok? or would you like more?

I've got BW TM2 Megtron's Box and this one would compliment it nicely!
    if the unthinkable happens ill take it if he pulls out!

Sonokong Beast Wars Neo Mach Kick vs. Archadys

is this a special set? i think i have archadys the green dino bird

but then id need mach kick

Autocon: it's the Korean box for Mach Kick vs. Archadys. Uses the same box art as Takara but different packaging style and of course the text is in Korean instead of Japanese.

How much would one expect to pay for each of the six Japanese exclusive Head Master Warriors in loose c9+ condition?
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy

Quote Originally Posted by Eruntalon View Post
    How much would one expect to pay for each of the six Japanese exclusive Head Master Warriors in loose c9+ condition?
    If they're legit figures Eruntalon, I shudder to think mate.

you mean Lione, Trizor, Shuffler, Rodney, Kaku and Loafer? Coloured or white?

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    you mean Lione, Trizor, Shuffler, Rodney, Kaku and Loafer? Coloured or white?
    Just out of interest, I was mostly referring to the coloured as I know that genuine colourless are going to be worth more.
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy

Just out of interest, I was mostly referring to the coloured as I know that genuine colourless are going to be worth more.
    Cool. Here's what I think they are worth based on my research since I was looking for them furiously before the "superise Headmasters" was released. Note that what I think they are worth does not mean that they are prices I would buy them at. heh.

Prices are for MIB ones.
    Lione = AU$250
    Trizor = AU$250
    Shuffler = US$1,200-1,400 (relatively much rarer; the white version is estimated at US$10,000 by the guys at the TFW2005 "Holy Grails group")
    Rodney = AU$200
    Kaku = AU$300-350 (relatively rarer humanoid HM)
    Loafer = AU$250

At one point in I could have gotta 5 out of the 6, sans Shuffler, for AU$1200. They're pretty expensive eitherways.

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    Cool. Here's what I think they are worth based on my research since I was looking for them furiously before the "superise Headmasters" was released. Note that what I think they are worth does not mean that they are prices I would buy them at. heh.

Prices are for MIB ones.
    Lione = AU$250
    Trizor = AU$250
    Shuffler = US$1,200-1,400 (relatively much rarer; the white version is estimated at US$10,000 by the guys at the TFW2005 "Holy Grails group")
    Rodney = AU$200
    Kaku = AU$300-350 (relatively rarer humanoid HM)
    Loafer = AU$250

At one point in I could have gotta 5 out of the 6, sans Shuffler, for AU$1200. They're pretty expensive eitherways.
    Thanks. I'm going to presume I would expect to pay less than those prices for loose items so at least I have something to go by now.

Yup, I think loose will be less, but I don't think the price varies that much between loose and MIB for these guys. Just gotta make sure you get the authentic ones!

TM06 Telemocha Black Widow.. how much?