Thread: Misc fan fiction: Heroic Decepticons

Megatron Guest

Default Misc fan fiction: Heroic Decepticons

This is a place to share all my miscellaneous one shots and stand alone stories. Note: all stories/RPGs, etc. are set in my Heroic Decepticons Alternate 'Verses.

Here are my latest works:

Trouble in Paradise:
    Swindle attempts to solve a mystery, and help the Decepticons earn a place in Paradise. My first detective fiction.
    Posted at: FanFiction.net and at Lexicon
    Word count: ~21k
    Genre: Crime/Mystery

Puppy Love:
    What happens when a puppy is discovered running loose inside the Decepticon Underwater Base? A little bit of mayhem, and a lot of puppy love!
    Word count: ~6k
    Genre: Humor/Friendship

A Day Worth Remembering:
    It's one of those days Starscream would rather forget, but not everything is as bad as it seems.
    Word count: ~3k
    Genre: Friendship/Family

Note that I have separate threads for my ongoing saga Transformers: Heroes, and my series Rise of the Decepticons.

More to come soon.
    Last edited by Megatron; 16th January 2018 at 08:06 PM.

I need the story with the Puppy Animated asap. Great job

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    I need the story with the Puppy Animated asap. Great job
    lol... oh, that would be awesome! Thanks for reading!

Megatron Guest

Default Enjoy!

The French Bug:
    Autobots and Decepticons alike are plagued by a strange affliction. Will they be able to reverse its effects before it's too late?
    Word count: ~10k
    Genre: Humor

Code of Honour:
    Thundercracker sets the record straight about events from his past while awaiting rescue on an asteroid.
    Word count: ~8k
    Genre: Spiritual

And my latest work...

The Decepticons' Commentary: The Transformers: The Movie (1986):
    The Decepticons watch The Transformers: The Movie (1986) for the first time, and get to comment on it!
    Posted: here and at: Lexicon.
    Word count: 25k~
    Genre: Comedy
    Last edited by Megatron; 3rd January 2019 at 02:06 PM.

Megatron Guest

Hi all,
    It's been a while since my last update. I've moved interstate yet again, so it's been a very busy past few months for me, but I am now happily living in Queensland.

Below is a collection of some of my latest fan fics. It's a varied mix this time, including a supernaturally themed intro to an upcoming series, an ongoing fic in the humor/parody genre set during pre-War days, and a one-shot based on Nightbird that is not fit for family viewing (Rated M for sexual themes).

If you read and enjoy any of my stories, please leave a review here or on one of the host sites, or alternatively drop me a PM.

Last Stop Station:
    Inspired by the movie The Encounter. Introduction to an upcoming series which will be set on present-day Earth. Three Decepticons walk into a bar... Hope you enjoy.
    Word count: ~22k
    Genre: Spiritual/Supernatural

Enter the Nightbird?:
    The Autobots are called upon to guard Dr Fujiyama's latest invention, but the Decepticons have plans of their own. Warning: not safe for family viewing!
    Word count: ~9k
    Genre: Humor

Before We Were Famous:
    "Memoirs from our early days at the Decepticon War Academy." Stories of fun, friendship, rivalries and the notorious Prank Wars. Throw into the mix a little too much high-grade, and what do you get?
    Posted: FanFiction.net and at Lexicon.
    Word count: ~17k+
    Genre: Humor/Friendship