Page 37 of 63 FirstFirst ... 172732333435363738394041424757 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Definitive Comic collection from Hachette now in Australia

Yeah... that's what I don't get... why some people are one shipment ahead of others, despite getting the same volumes at the same time before Bissett went bust.

Delays in payment methods?
    Last edited by Autocon; 24th December 2018 at 09:46 PM.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Grabbed issues 33, 34 and 35 on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    Grabbed issues 33, 34 and 35 on Friday.

That's so weird... I only got Issue 30 (Vol 75) and 31 (Vol 60) in the mail this week, so they are sending out issues 1-2 months after they are released in newsagents.

Well looked at my credit card and the last payment taken out was the 17th November and nothing since so Ill be behind now if nothing is taken out tis month.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That's so weird... I only got Issue 30 (Vol 75) and 31 (Vol 60) in the mail this week, so they are sending out issues 1-2 months after they are released in newsagents.
    Seems like it as the Newsagents seem to be consistently ahead of the subscribers.

I got my last 2 just before xmas
    Xbox Live - Morgatron84
    PSN - Bullzye111
    Twitter- Morgatron84

How do we go about contacting the subscription service guys?

I got an initial e-mail from them to confirm my details (done), got one parcel from them (haven't even opened it) and that was it.

Now that I've moved I need to update my shipping address, not that they're sending anything ...

Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    How do we go about contacting the subscription service guys?

I got an initial e-mail from them to confirm my details (done), got one parcel from them (haven't even opened it) and that was it.

Now that I've moved I need to update my shipping address, not that they're sending anything ...
    I just went onto Hachette's website and got details off there as I had to ring them to ensure when I updated my credit card details that I didn't miss any they have weird hours it was like call between 5 and 8.30pm or something like that.

Below is the message you get when on the site:

We are aware that Bissett Magazine Services (the company managing your subscription) has closed and we are working with several other publishers to ensure your subscription continues with as little disruption as possible. We have setup the email and phone number below so you can get in touch with our UK customer service team without calling an international number - the line is open from 16.00 to 23.00 AEST Monday to Friday.

We will update this site with more information as soon as possible but please rest assured we are looking at a number of options to keep your subscription running and we can guarantee we will keep your issues reserved for you.

Email: customer_service_aus@hachette-service.com
    Tel: 283787931
    Xbox Live - Morgatron84
    PSN - Bullzye111
    Twitter- Morgatron84

I got charged today and last Friday from these people, this is so inconsistent.. have sent them an email asking why. Wonder if they shall reply