Page 115 of 151 FirstFirst ... 95105110111112113114115116117118119120125135 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1510

Thread: ACT Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Logician View Post
    Belco Kmart had some wave 2 seige, quite a few of the target masters (whatever they're called now) and the blin packs of wave 2 botbots - scored javasaurus, hamurai and the keytar for myself and a few for my kids.
    How many left of wave 2 botbots blind packs? I only got a few 8 packs at Kmart Gungahlin.

Also if anyone playing the TCG, Kmart Gungahlin has the Rise of Combiners boosters near the check out registers

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    How many left of wave 2 botbots blind packs? I only got a few 8 packs at Kmart Gungahlin.

Also if anyone playing the TCG, Kmart Gungahlin has the Rise of Combiners boosters near the check out registers
    Probably about 80% of one of the boxes left, I grabbed five but sorted through 2 boxes to do so. And this was Tuesday evening too, so not sure now.

Quote Originally Posted by Logician View Post
    Probably about 80% of one of the boxes left, I grabbed five but sorted through 2 boxes to do so. And this was Tuesday evening too, so not sure now.
    Got only 3 of what is needed in the blinds and just took the empty box as well

In case anyone finds a restock of wave 2 Botbots blind packs in Belco or Gungahlin Kmart please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Canberra Toy and Hobby Fair is on this Saturday (May 25th)

Kaleen high school
    104 Baldwin Drive, Kaleen, ACT
    Time: 9am-3pm
    Admission: adults $5, seniors $3, kids 4-12yrs old $3, families (2 adults/2 children) $15

http://www.ashow.com.au/

Found studio series long haul & nitro Zeus in Toyworld today. Still haven't seen any sign of rampage

I just presumed that was the name. Its actually 'decepticon KSI boss'. Its effectively a nitro zeus from the TF5 line, with a better paint job.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyGrimlock View Post
    I just presumed that was the name. Its actually 'decepticon KSI boss'. Its effectively a nitro zeus from the TF5 line, with a better paint job.
    So many Siege Voyagers showing up here this month, after 6+ months of sitting on wave 2. That's wave 3, 6 and 7 showing up here during June.

That would be a world first I think.
    Any photos? If you can't post it here, post it up on our facebook page (if you are on facebook), or

Nothing of the store shelves unfortunately.
    This is the best I have is here - https://imgur.com/sop0xnA. The generic label of 'Voyager Studio' doesn't really give what you'd call proof.

I also picked up brunt. Deluxe seige figures are on sale at the moment for $29.99, which isn't too bad considering that Toyworld has had most wave before other retailers.

Went during my break to Kmart Gungahlin and found Siege Hound and Red Alert, the latter gave me a hard time as it is not scanning and the staff said he can't do anything
    Went back after work and saw someone who looks like a manager at the register and asked for it again, he scanned Chromia and finally i got Red Alert