Page 103 of 183 FirstFirst ... 83939899100101102103104105106107108113123 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1829

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

I don't know if I should count myself lucky nothing worse happened or be rightfully pissed that anything went wrong. My MP11T from PC was delivered to the wrong house, in the wrong street, in the wrong suburb. After the kid it was delivered to had completely opened it and played with it the mother realised it wasn't for her son and got it redelivered to me. I've emailed PC and they are going to chase it up with Fastway Couriers and see if they can get me some compensation from them for it.

Luckily TC was undamaged and nothing was lost, tho everything was opened.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I don't know if I should count myself lucky nothing worse happened or be rightfully pissed that anything went wrong. My MP11T from PC was delivered to the wrong house, in the wrong street, in the wrong suburb. After the kid it was delivered to had completely opened it and played with it the mother realised it wasn't for her son and got it redelivered to me. I've emailed PC and they are going to chase it up with Fastway Couriers and see if they can get me some compensation from them for it.

WHAT THE F**K! I woul be SO pissed if that was me! I don't even let my sister touch mine, let alone a kid I don't know. I would be both horrified and angry as hell. So sorry for that mate, that sucks big time.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Wow.
    Some people.
    Sure, here's a parcel that isn't even addressed to you, but open it up and have a good hard go at it.

That sucks...

Good thing the mum did the right thing though. How does a parcel which needs to be signed for get delivered to a kid anyway?

Damn DELTAprime! That sucks big time!

Hopefully you get rightfully compensated!

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post

Someone else a couple years ago said how their item was posted to the wrong house in their street and the neighbour had opened the box and opened/played with the item inside.

The first thing I look at when something is delivered to the house, or offered by a delivery driver, is who it is addressed to.
    It's not a freebie... it's illegal if you accept something that is clearly addressed to someone else... just like if someone else's money ends up in your account by accident.

Even if it is a kid under 10 (anyone older should be able to read, and have parents already telling them to not open other people's things), the parents should be telling their kids not open or answer the door on their own, for their own safety.
    Last edited by griffin; 9th December 2015 at 11:22 PM.

Megatran Guest

I feel for you DELTAprime. I had my TF Legacy of Box Packaging book delivered to a house a few blocks down the road from me. The mother dropped off the book at our place a few days later.... not before her kid ran his dirty mits all over the pages.

That sucks dude, I would be so pissed. Like someone else said, if your name is not on the item, then DON'T FRIGGIN' OPEN IT!! Seriously, we're not talking particle physics here...

Then again, common sense is much like particle physics to some people. Although the kid should have been taught better by his parents, the courier driver must also accept some of the responsibility. I mean, wrong house number and wrong street? How would you even confuse those two things?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Wow.
    Some people.
    Sure, here's a parcel that isn't even addressed to you, but open it up and have a good hard go at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    That sucks...

Good thing the mum did the right thing though. How does a parcel which needs to be signed for get delivered to a kid anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Opening someone else's mail is a federal offence.
    Wow, Delta prime, I was going to say pretty much what these guys have said.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)