Page 118 of 183 FirstFirst ... 98108113114115116117118119120121122123128138 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1830

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

At last! It appears I was saved at the last hour by Latrina, the smelly angel of relief!

Dammit. My G1 Apeface has broken.

Seems something has happened to the ratchet joint in his ape arm. I tried unscrewing the two halves to try and fix it, but I really have no clue. It's strange, because when the two halves are separated the joint seems to work properly again. But as soon as I tighten them it becomes a floppy mess.

Anyone have any idea how to fix?
    WANTS
    G1 Vortex w/ weapons
    Beast Wars Basic Rattrap head and gun

No idea. At least you had a good 29 years with it though. I'd retire it as a display piece and get the Titans Return figure. I know the upcoming one is small, but hopefully they'll release a larger figure later. Doesn't look like a reissue is likely but who knows.

Cheers dude. I actually reckon I've had about 6 months with him though as it was an eBay purchase. I may try take a better look tomorrow and see what I can do.

Pretty happy he's getting a Titans Return fig though! Looking forward to it
    WANTS
    G1 Vortex w/ weapons
    Beast Wars Basic Rattrap head and gun

Just be aware that it's only a little Titan Master which looks like this. The ape accessory can also transform into a jet, but it's effectively Classicsverse Spasma. I hope that they'll release the "Transtector" later as a Voyager or something. Perhaps the Voyager would only come with 'Spasma' who just transforms into the ape head, and thus you would use the Titan Master Apeface for the robot head. That's what I'd do if I were Hasbro anyway...

Not true... if I were Hasbro, I'd just release the Voyager with a single two-faced Titan Master who can become either head, just like the G1 toy.

Pretty cool for such a small figure, captures the Apeface essence. My favourite of the Titan masters so far

My 17 month ok just climbed onto the kitchen table and threw my DOTM coffee mug like a shot put onto the tiles where it exploded.

Didn't know I could still yell that loud. So pissed - I had a mug from each movie. And I can't find one the exact same on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    My 17 month ok just climbed onto the kitchen table and threw my DOTM coffee mug like a shot put onto the tiles where it exploded.

Didn't know I could still yell that loud. So pissed - I had a mug from each movie. And I can't find one the exact same on eBay.
    Any pics so the collective can assist the search?

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Any pics so the collective can assist the search?
    I put a pic on my FB Transformatorium page but I'll pop one up here later - good idea mate

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I put a pic on my FB Transformatorium page but I'll pop one up here later - good idea mate
    When and where did you get it from?

EDIT - Looks like the Christmas 2010 re-release (noted below) is the version you have, as I can just see in my photo that it is missing the ROTF wording under the TFs logo... which I didn't keep, as I didn't notice it was any different to the version from Easter that I kept.

(what I originally posted before the edit above)
    I have one with the same artwork from one of the Easter packs, but it says Revenge of the Fallen under the TFs logo, and has a 2010 copyright date on it. It must have been re-released by the same people (Park Avenue) after that, but I either didn't see it, or didn't get it because it looked the same as my 2010 cup.

It was also re-released later that year for Christmas with a lolly bag instead of an egg...

Transformers coffee mug with lollies by griffinofoz, on Flickr

Unfortunately it is one of the few Park Avenue TFs mugs that I don't have a spare I could give you (after the first few I would only get one for the collection).... otherwise, someone else might have the non-ROTF version if it is one of those licensed Christmas/Easter ones.