Page 122 of 183 FirstFirst ... 102112117118119120121122123124125126127132142 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1830

Thread: Transformers Venting thread!

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I really wanted to like that game but I've been struggling to bother playing it lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    Stopped playing after a day
    Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    I have given up on it... It was fun to begin with, but now I am sick it, since they made the changes to the battles and energon resources.
    In still mucking about with it but running out of patience at the higher levels - takes forever to get enough Energon to upgrade anything and if you don't play for a day your reserves get raiding down to nothing

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    I have given up on it... It was fun to begin with, but now I am sick it, since they made the changes to the battles and energon resources.
    yeah it is just too difficult getting resources you end up stuck waiting and battling where you have to wait again for your bots to be ready...too much time consuming game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    whip out the ol' hair dryer and give it a quick blast
    Good idea, I always forget about that easy solution.
    but...

Just gave that a crack and sadly not a budge. It's way too humid here for exerting this much effort on a toy's knee. Back he goes.

Has anyone found the Titans Returns figures limbs become "loose" and "floppy" very quickly?

We've has Skullsmasher for a few days and his legs sway (and he can't support himself to stand in robot mode) the limbs are so loose. None of our Combiner Wars figures have the issue and they're much older.
    Similarly my son got Hardhead today and even out of the plastic his legs seem quite floppy although he can at least stand up on his own.

I noticed this on the tape figures too when I got to test drive them the other day at the Hasbro HK event.

Just wondering if we're unlucky or others are experiencing this too...

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    Has anyone found the Titans Returns figures limbs become "loose" and "floppy" very quickly?

We've has Skullsmasher for a few days and his legs sway (and he can't support himself to stand in robot mode) the limbs are so loose. None of our Combiner Wars figures have the issue and they're much older.
    Similarly my son got Hardhead today and even out of the plastic his legs seem quite floppy although he can at least stand up on his own.

I noticed this on the tape figures too when I got to test drive them the other day at the Hasbro HK event.

Just wondering if we're unlucky or others are experiencing this too...
    Out of curiosity are they Hasbro or Takara? I've not purchased any CW or TW yet. So if this holds true, and the hasbro ones are a bit eh. I might just buy it all as Takara, when I burst buy at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    Out of curiosity are they Hasbro or Takara? I've not purchased any CW or TW yet. So if this holds true, and the hasbro ones are a bit eh. I might just buy it all as Takara, when I burst buy at some point.
    I haven't seen any Takara ones yet... only Hasbro are available at the moment.
    I'm just surprised given CW figures are so robust... and believe me my son plays with his CW figures in active play every single day and they are all still going strong. Yet after 2 days of play the Skullsmasher legs swing around.

I'm pretty sure most of the TW stuff isn't available in Oz yet. if I remember I'll comment when I finally get hold of some.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Yah, it's just the 1st wave of Legends class figures at Toymate stores

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I'm pretty sure most of the TW stuff isn't available in Oz yet. if I remember I'll comment when I finally get hold of some.
    Ah ok... I just assumed because Fort Max is out there most of wave 1 would also be available since Wave 1 came out here and Fort Max a few days after the wave 1 TR figures.

Please do comment on looseness of limbs to anyone get gets any of the figures as I'm curious if we're just getting an unlucky batch of figures here in HK.

Hopefully Takara's turn out better then