Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spotlight: Goktimus Prime

Default Spotlight: Goktimus Prime

Legal Disclaimer

Spotlight issues are entirely intended as a guide for Ozformers members or the internet going public as to the possible or actual personalities, functions, abilities or appendange sizes of those featured in the issue. All names and personalities featured are not entirely fictionous, the names of the guilty have not been changed. Any representation is intended to be only 35% truthful {69% of truth} or however gullible the reader is to believe this. Spotlight issues are not in any way affiliated with National Geographic or Tang's Department store Singapore. Any physical or mental harm caused by reading Spotlight issues is entirely superficial.

Spotlight issue 4

The OzFormers universe is vast, and populated by many characters.

Name: Goktimus Prime

Function: Cosplay Commander

Sub Group: Reverse Pretenders

"Quotes can be defined as 1. To repeat or copy the words of (another), usually with acknowledgment of the source.
    2. To cite or refer to for illustration or proof.
    3. To repeat a brief passage or excerpt from: The saxophonist quoted a Duke Ellington melody in his solo.
    4. To state (a price) for securities, goods, or services. So i suppose that my quote would be something along the lines of, the Universal counting system is law!!!"

One of the more colourful Ozformers, he has the ability to construct lengthy answers and arguments that are mostly logical and clarity filled. This ability has led to numerous toy reviews on the interweb. A reverse pretender [meaning he is an organic pretending to be a robot] his cardboard cosplay shell allows him to dance at Supernova. Holder of the KFC matrix that has awesome unknown powers, it is said that the KFC Matrix will be unleashed when the Ozformers face their darkest hour.

that had to be the most annoying one to date, it took 3 attempts to post it

this bloody laptop is too sensitive and it has the weird habit of switiching the typing to previous paragraphs. Each time i had to rewrite it from scratch, its pretty close to the original.

i would have done saintly, but no one explained the can in the spam joke and i dont want to offend people...just expose their shameful cringeful habits.

im hoping to do next Tober, Ark-ivor and a special edition moving pictures issue for Lord Zed

Good work again young man. I'm curious do you plan to do a spotlight on The Dirty Digger. That would be... interesting

nice one for Gok

the can of spam, you'll probably only offend me (which is enough for me to hunt you down)... long story but if you must know... pm TDD otherwise let it sunset.

LOL! I love the Function and Sub-Group! Good work!

I would also add...

Abilities: User mode is armed with Universal Counting Method and anal powers of retention.

Weaknesses: Universal Counting Method is easily disabled by subjective disagreements. Prone to getting bum stuck on toilet seat.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Prone to getting bum stuck on toilet seat.
    OMG!! that's too much information! lol

G1 Goktimus Prime action figure