Page 422 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 402412417418419420421422423424425426427432442 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

I can't remember what page it was mentioned on, :/ that's why I'm asking here.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    I can't remember what page it was mentioned on, :/ that's why I'm asking here.
    Ah, I see - I'll see what I can dig up and I'll let you know, I am intrigued...

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    Which Transformers have been known to eat humans?
    Having no feelings makes Omega Supreme a prime suspect

Terrorcons (G1 or Energon) are possible suspects but I can't think of any particular examples. It'd have to be something with a beast mode surely. Kinda sounds like a Japanese thing. Maybe in Kiss Players?

Oh wait. Devastator "ate" a couple of extras in ROTF. Wouldn't be surprised if Ravage or Laserbeak or any Bayverse Con did this in the IDW comics.

Yeah, I seem to vaguely remember the Megatron clones (Legion) from Kiss Players devouring human victims. Syao Syao is captured and about be be devoured before Hot Rodimus shows up... I think...

<- You may insert these into the appropriate places above.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Terrorcons (G1 or Energon) are possible suspects but I can't think of any particular examples. It'd have to be something with a beast mode surely. Kinda sounds like a Japanese thing. Maybe in Kiss Players?

Oh wait. Devastator "ate" a couple of extras in ROTF. Wouldn't be surprised if Ravage or Laserbeak or any Bayverse Con did this in the IDW comics.
    Unicron 'ate' Daniel and Spike, and Animated Grimlock sort of ate Porter C Powell but spat him out again.

Is there a way to correct Classicsverse Octane, Ratchet & Ironhide's perpetual upwards and downwards gazes?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Is there a way to correct Classicsverse Octane, Ratchet & Ironhide's perpetual upwards and downwards gazes?
    I know there is a fix for ratchet and ironhide, it involves removing some plastic and a screw or two but I am led to believe that it works pretty well.

I am yet to apply this to mine.

If I can find the link I'll post it up.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    If I can find the link I'll post it up.
    Cheers dude, much appreciated.

uteiki is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Hi guys

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this:
    I got some transformers posted from a friend in japan and it arrived 2 weeks ago. He posted it via dhl. Just today, I received a bill from dhl to say I owe them fees for dhl quarantine processing fees. Its for $47.50! Just wondering if any of u had this before - what is this quarantine fee and do I actually have to pay for it? I have used dhl many times in the past few years but this is the first time I received this? I mean I bought toys not some kind of plant or food?

Dan